Flourish Hair Care

H

HoneyRockette

This was discussed in a very detailed post on Hair Boutique but as far as I know they are just a bunch of regular vitamins. I think folks are better off with Bargello's Regimen.

Sindeee

Whatever you do, DO NOT purchase the Flourish System.

The cost is $80.00 plus S&H and it's nothing but:

Pantothenic Acid 500MG
Biotin 300MCG
Lecithin 1200MG

You are better off using bargello's regimen as previously stated. Price wise and effective wise you'll come out much better!

Sindeee

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
I know that HF 37, the regimen I'm using, is sold at steep prices if you're just making a one time buy. They discount it to $40 if you automatically buy it every month. That makes me wonder, couldn't they have just charged $39.99 in the beginning? How can the price drop by 1/2 and they're still making profit?

It's shady, but I'm seeing results.

Tonya

SINDEE IS THAT A PIC OF YOU?

IF SO YOUR ARE VERY PRETTY I LIKE YOUR "FREE" STYLE I WISH I COULD WEAR THAT /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sindeee

Tonya,

As much as I'd like to say, "Hell yeah that's me" /images/graemlins/grin.gif I can't. That's a picture of a model I found on the web. Doesn't she look great?

I too wish I could wear my hair in that style. I try but it falls and I look crazy. There's not enough hair spray in the can to hold this hair up.