Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, I liked that too! I feel you on the DC. I love scraping a jar empty. I hate angling a bottle upside down at different angles trying to get every last drop out of it or cutting it open... lol

@Babygrowth Yeah...When I think DC'ers.....I always think Jar.:look:

I even using DB Pumpkin as a cowash because of that.

Maybe that's why I have such a hard time buying Jessicurl DT in the bottle (although folks say it's the same):perplexed

Speaking of DB, they have some new thiungs I wanna try even tho' they weren't on my "newly created" M-Day List.:look:

Babygrowth

@Babygrowth Yeah...When I think DC'ers.....I always think Jar.:look:

I even using DB Pumpkin as a cowash because of that.

Maybe that's why I have such a hard time buying Jessicurl DT in the bottle (although folks say it's the same):perplexed

Speaking of DB, they have some new thiungs I wanna try even tho' they weren't on my "newly created" M-Day List.:look:

DB is like #1 on my list. Off to peruse there site again... do they normally have a M-day sale?

natura87

@natura87

Um...You make an Excellent Point Ms. Lady:lol:.....:blush:

You are absolutely correct.:lol: I Agree:yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I'm sorry I just feel some sorta way about this company. I just feel like if I am buying your product the least you can do is pack it appropriately so that nothing breaks. The flip cap came off immediately after I took it out of the envelope. The leave in randomly oozes out of the top and drips down the side.

chebaby

just placed an order for DM DCC and buttercream. if they come different than the jars i just got from sage im doing a video.

chebaby

yesterday i used shea moisture shea butter masque as a leave in. havent done that in a while. my hair is still soft but tomorrow imma use DM buttercream on my ends and bun. and i might slather in coconut oil too.

natura87

Oh nooooo... if a products smell doesn't knock my socks off I usually end up not using it... aww man... oh well, I will still give it a whirl...

Who do you love natura87 That checks all your boxes?

Curl Junkie, Shea Moisture, Hairveda, PBN....Suave, V05...Qhemet...Camille Rose before the changes... The smell of Donna Marie stuff...Bask

I just had a period of mass haulage. I havent hauled in ages.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
natura87 That's terrible. Thankfully, both my orders arrived w/o incident.

But I agree, the products are not cheap and should be delivered appropriately.

Other than the Leave-In, what else did you get?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
natura87 Dang Natura! You tearin' folks up tonight!:lachen:

I like DB:blush: You goin' in Hard on these folks:lol:

Babygrowth I'm interesting in one of those Coco Bean items. If memory serves me right, every body usually has MDays (like BF).

Last year I won a nice Marie Dean 4 piece set during the M-Day Giveaway. (I never win anything) so I was excited.:lol:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Tomorrow makes 7 business days and haven't heard a peep from Soultanicals. Website quotes ship times of 7-10 business days and they will notify if orders are delayed beyond 7 business days.

Babygrowth

Curl Junkie, Shea Moisture, Hairveda, PBN....Suave, V05...Qhemet...Camille Rose before the changes... The smell of Donna Marie stuff...Bask

I just had a period of mass haulage. I havent hauled in ages.

I need to look into PBN and Donna marie again... I think Hairveda is going to get a lot of my money. Everyone seems to love her and now so do I... I really want qhemet to have a sale... I was interested in Camile rose before the changes... I want a 30% off sale for curl junkie; they are like #3 on my wishlist! But I'm too cheap to buy without first having a sale then if I love it I won't mind buying it at 10 or 15% off... shea moisture doesn't do anything for me; however I'm itching to try the purification masque... everyone seems to love that item...

Babygrowth

natura87 Dang Natura! You tearin' folks up tonight!:lachen:

I like DB:blush: You goin' in Hard on these folks:lol:

Babygrowth I'm interesting in one of those Coco Bean items. If memory serves me right, every body usually has MDays (like BF).

Last year I won a nice Marie Dean 4 piece set during the M-Day Giveaway. (I never win anything) so I was excited.:lol:

Lol! I was thinking the same thing! But I remembered that everything doesn't work for everyone like Claudie's quinoa creams was too sometimey on my hair which made me not want to try anything else but others go hard for Claudie's...

I can't wait until M-day. Are you starting a thread for sales? IDareT'sHair :look:

Babygrowth

Tomorrow makes 7 business days and haven't heard a peep from Soultanicals. Website quotes ship times of 7-10 business days and they will notify if orders are delayed beyond 7 business days.

Its sad to say but I'm soooo over soultanicals! The only product I LOVE is knot sauce and I don't think I would order from a line just for one product!

natura87

natura87 That's terrible. Thankfully, both my orders arrived w/o incident.

But I agree, the products are not cheap and should be delivered appropriately.

Other than the Leave-In, what else did you get?

Thats why even if she had a massive 75% off sale I wouldn't touch it. Its that serious. I know some people swear by it but I just refuse. I have enough stuff so that I will never need it.

natura87

I need to look into PBN and Donna marie again... I think Hairveda is going to get a lot of my money. Everyone seems to love her and now so do I... I really want qhemet to have a sale... I was interested in Camile rose before the changes... I want a 30% off sale for curl junkie; they are like #3 on my wishlist! But I'm too cheap to buy without first having a sale then if I love it I won't mind buying it at 10 or 15% off... shea moisture doesn't do anything for me; however I'm itching to try the purification masque... everyone seems to love that item...

I got my CJ when I had a few Groupons. I hauled and didnt look back. Did a SM haul last year, I treat my Qhemet like it birthed Jesus. PBN I bought during a BOGO sale....Camille Rose....IDK... I hope my hair likes the new formulations...if I ever buy it,

I've only tried a bit of Hairveda but what I tried I liked.

Brownie518

I'm at work but I'm sure about to start browsing. I want to make a small purchase or two tomorrow. When I get home from work in the morning, I'm going to make some tea, have a seat and :user: . My Naturelle came today so I won't get more of that (yet :look:). I'll look at Claudies and Silk Dreams. I forgot HV had that 15% til 3/1, right? Maybe I'll get my rinses...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@natura87

Dang Natura Imma take your Blood Pressure:lachen:

Did you just get the L-I or did you get some other thangs?:look:

I hear you tho' Girlie. You know I can get mad at Vendor Foolishness too.:lol:

I *HEART* that Butter:lick:

I got:
x1 Oil *like it alot, but probably won't repurchase cause oil, is oil, is oil but it's good*
x2 Deep Conditioners *need to try them. Not wild about the bottle thang*'
x1 Conditioner *need to try*
x1 8 oz Butter *they sent me a sample and I fell in Lubbb*:lick:

Wanted the L-I, but right now I'm using more Liquidy L-I's instead of Creamy ones.

natura87

@natura87

Dang Natura Imma take your Blood Pressure:lachen:

Did you just get the L-I or did you get some other thangs?:look:

I hear you tho' Girlie. You know I can get mad at Vendor Foolishness too.:lol:

I *HEART* that Butter:lick:

I got:
x1 Oil *like it alot, but probably won't repurchase cause oil, is oil, is oil but it's good*
x2 Deep Conditioners *need to try them. Not wild about the bottle thang*'
x1 Conditioner *need to try*
x1 8 oz Butter *they sent me a sample and I fell in Lubbb*:lick:

Wanted the L-I, but right now I'm using more Liquidy L-I's instead of Creamy ones.

The leave in, the hair and body butter and the gel that smells like eucalyptus and wet butt.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Diva's order is still outstanding. You gotta admit, they are slow.:ohwell: Coffee just made a ST Thread in the Vendor Forum:look:

ETA HH has a 26% off Sale. I think the Code is 26OFF

natura87

Me, too...

:lol: wet butt!

It really smells like wet butt.:lachen::lachen: Thats why I just cant seem to use it. I could easily finish it in 1 use...but the smell. I dont want to go out one day with it in my hair and then people say "Ewww, whats that smell..?" and I'll know its me.

I dont want that to be my life.:lachen::lachen: