Votes: 6 17.6%
  • A few times a month

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • A few times a year

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrustMeLove

I only recall crying once. God and I were going through a really really rough ruff rough ruff patch. He did something I didn't like and I was highly upset.

I was asking him to help me get over the situation and not take me off the face of the earth...because I know I was acting crazy towards him, but I didn't know how to stop..or how to stop the pain.

Anyway..I cried..cried cried at the altar. Than I felt a whole whole lot better. I tried to cry some more..but couldn't. It was over. He had taking it away.

I went back to my pew with a smile on my face and never felt the pain or anger I had towards God again.

That's a strange feeling. Angry at God, but scared as all get out. Asking God who you are angry with..to help you get over the anger because you don't want any issues with Him. :lachen: Hahahaha! I'm not a cryer but I am tearing up now at work...thinking about how God did that thing for me in an INSTANT! Really in an INSTANT...I had been brought out of that mess while at the altar. Thank you Jesus.

TrustMeLove

Oh..I wanted to add that I am not a cryer, but a serious LAUGHER.

I can howl during church service and won't be able to stop. I have to step outside if it keeps going. Folks look at me crazy too. Oh well.

I am sometimes doubled over laughing in pain. Can't help it.

Northern_Belle

I'm a church crier. It was frequent when I first started @ my current church. I cried this past Sunday but it had been a minute when the Spirit moved me that hard.

I don't try to hide it but I do keep myself from doing my ugly cry. If I'm breaking down, I'll try and go to the restroom.

blazingthru

I was never very emotional but I think when you hear something about the goodness of the Lord, or what he has done for you or what he has already provided for you, I think it moves you. Or you remember that time when you were so down and so weak and God came and rescue you and when you hear a song or a word it takes you back and I just fall to pieces or when I talk about God wanting to live with us. Thats emotional to me. I don't ever cry just recently I have become a more emotional person more compassionate and greatful person.

PaperClip

Oh..I wanted to add that I am not a cryer, but a serious LAUGHER.

I can howl during church service and won't be able to stop. I have to step outside if it keeps going. Folks look at me crazy too. Oh well.

I am sometimes doubled over laughing in pain. Can't help it.

There's holy laughter and then there's laughter like somebody said something funny/silly... and then there's laughter like somebody said something real stupid/crazy.... My church will laugh uncontrollably when that happens....