The Beginning of my Hair Journal

H

HoneyRockette

This is by no means done. This spans from before I got my braids in June to now. I will submit it to Beverly after I have something to submit. I want at least two after pictures before I post it on the main board. I am going to give it six months. I just wanted to show everyone what I have so far because it took me HOURS to do this! Call me slow but this is my first attempt at building a webpage. I used a template yet I still found it very difficult. That sounds like a confession. I confess I am a moron when it comes to anything besides surfing and posting on this board.

Hair Journal

G

hey dev. girl, i have been 'looking' for you online for ages. work must be keeping you busy as a bee. who is that lady in the first pic? i'm sorry to hear/see that you had to cut your hair. it was growing so long. why did your ends get thin? you were doing such a good job with your hair. i thought you'd be at bra-strap length by now. i look forward to seeing more pics of your hair. ps. what happened to your other hair website? sorry to hear about your boy's pet guinea pig. that is so sad. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

H

HoneyRockette

I don't have another hair website. It took me long enough to make this one. All of the pictures are me. I just cut my hair yesterday because braids thinned my hair out. If I hadn't screwed up the first set of braids I would be a mid back length by now. Well now I know what to do with regards to braids so hopefully (crossing fingers until they turn blue) I will finally reach my goal.

H

HoneyRockette

P.S. Sad, yes, of course. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

sweetcocoa

Hey HoneyRockett, I see what you mean about the thin ends. Your hair looks good from your trim. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I also have a journal thru geocities. I have a question...how do you get your pics to post directly on your page? Thanks.

LondonDiva

Honeyrockette

It's a great start to your hair journey. Good for others to see your progression as well as setbacks and also for you too see how well you are coming along with your hair progress. It's easier to see your hair success in the form of pictures.

You've inspired me to start my own journal too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cindy are you thinking Honeyrockette is a poster called Devjam? I too remember her geocities webpage a few years back.

I wonder how her hair journey is coming along? Does anyone have a link for Devjams webpage. (That's if she still has one.)

H

HoneyRockette

Thank you SweetCocoa and London. Sweet, I have seen your journal and yours is one of the journals, (yours and Beverly's) that inspired me to make my own. I don't know how I got the photos onto the page. I used a Photo Page template that allowed me to upload my photos directly to the page. They say it takes 5-10 minutes but it took me several hours. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cindy I am not Devjam and you aren't the first to make that mistake. Some of the members of another board REALLY gave me a hard time because they thought we were the same person. I remember her from BHC. As far as I know, Devjam, Yvette, Qreusgurl and a few other regulars dropped off the face of the earth after the BHC site closed down. Then again so did I for a while. Maybe we resurfaced at the same time.

H

HoneyRockette

I just can't help myself. I rack my brain for three hours trying to figure out how to upload ONE picture and when I finally get it I go crazy! It gets easier after the first time. This is another page I made with the Page Wizard from Geocities. It is my hair story and regimen. I guess it is supposed to be an introduction to my photo hair journal. This is kind of fun! Sweets, you should try it!

Hair Journal Introduction Page

hairfanatic

HoneyRockette,

I love the hair journal! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Sorry the ends became damaged /images/graemlins/frown.gif, but you did an excellent job getting your hair back in shape /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Honey Rockette, I have the same plans to get some photos to go with my hair journal entrees. I've taken pictures, but I have to hurry up and finish off the roll so I can develop'em! /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Armyqt

Nice webpage. I guess that's exactly what mine was GONNA look like. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Girl this is the same page I was working on. same background and everything. It's really nice. I guess I'll have to find another. Good work!

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
honeyrockette, your hair journal looks great, please be sure to send it to me when you are done, I would be proud to have it on the site! But you can submit it to me now if you want to because and your hair journal is something you can update as often as you like, in fact you should update it often /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Looks great so far!!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

G

Re: The Beginning of my Hair Journal *DELETED*

Post deleted by Cindy

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Cindy have you ever considered the fact that maybe devjam stole her pictures? Why would she lie about something like that, its really no point. Its not a very nice thing to do to accuse someone of something without asking them there side.

H

HoneyRockette

First of all, I just uploaded my pictures the other day when I made my hair journal so unless you got a hold of my digital camera, there is no way you could've seen those pictures before I posted them. Second of all, I guess the mystery of who was HARASSING me a few months ago is solved. I don't understand why you choose to pick on me. If you swear up and down that we have the same ear or shoulder, (because that is all I EVER make visible) then I don't know what to tell you. I have nothing to hide nor do I have anything to prove to you. The bottom line is I am not who you think I am. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that. This is the last time I am going to ask you POLITELY to leave me alone!

jainygirl

Wow!!!!! so THIS is why so many people choose not to post pics!! damn, this is SOOOO wrong. I know it's a long time ago that it happened but i'm sorry to hear about this happening to ya HoneyRockette. I cant believe people stoop to pretending they are someone else--totally pathetic....no not sad-- completely pathetic. jainygirl

G

Me either. I was just looking at some of the posts from before I came to the site and hoped to see some pics. I guess not. I can't believe that happen to the sister. It's a shame that people steal like that.