2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

Iwanthealthyhair67

Today's message: Headship

Selah moment; having an unsaved man as your leader or head is a serious thing, it means I am subjected to this man's opinions, ideals and laws.

Whit

Lord Jesus, I truly want this job offer in Iowa. Your will be done, Lord. I know that You will take care of me. Thank You for everything!

prettynatural

Think, Do, Be
Dear Lord, I am scared and feel bad. I don't have anyone to help me. My parents are getting too old to deal with my health and emotional issues. I know I may have emergency surgery today, I pray that you will cover me and allow traveling grace to my mom to go with me to the hospital. Lord, I have tried so hard and satan is always working against me. I try so hard. Lord I need you to make a way for me. I need you right now. Lord, I need support and the burdens lifted from parents. Please send somebody to help me and love me. I am tired of doing this alone. I don't want to burden my parents. Please hear my prayer. Please heal my illness. Please help me. Strengthen my faith and resolve.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Iwanthealthyhair67

Dear Lord, I am scared and feel bad. I don't have anyone to help me. My parents are getting too old to deal with my health and emotional issues. I know I may have emergency surgery today, I pray that you will cover me and allow traveling grace to my mom to go with me to the hospital. Lord, I have tried so hard and satan is always working against me. I try so hard. Lord I need you to make a way for me. I need you right now. Lord, I need support and the burdens lifted from parents. Please send somebody to help me and love me. I am tired of doing this alone. I don't want to burden my parents. Please hear my prayer. Please heal my illness. Please help me. Strengthen my faith and resolve.

Know that the Lord has heard your prayers and has healed you and sent love by way of his Son Jesus, I pray that the Lord gives you peace in your turmoil to grasp that all you have asked has already been done.

Iwanthealthyhair67

office work place observation....

So a top executive (ww) just walked passed me like I was invisible (she always does this, don't know maybe its the culture of this person).

Now I could internalize this an go on a rant about these no mannered w people and say she is racist, but I chose to ignore her, I don't think she knows that the breath that she breathes does NOT belong to her.

And if at some point she asks me do anything, I'll do it with glee and to the best of my ability.

May God bless her today I am here for purpose, I don't belong to myself and frankly I don't have time for it.

JaneBond007

These artists are trying to tell us something, initially, subtly. But are we listening to their evil messages? They offend our conscience but we still worship them because they're "in." We're worshipping the wrong g-d.

ang3lface816

I just need prayers. So many things on my mind. And spiritually I'm not where I want or need to be. I feel as if God is pressing into my spirit that significant things will take place this year. I want so badly to be pleasing unto his sight, and walk the way he'd have me too. Over the past few years I've been struggling with some things and at times feel I'm not progressing the way I'd liked. I wanted to be able to fully depend on him and commune with him daily by this point, I get disappointed. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I remember he said it wouldn't be easy and I remember the things he has spoken to my spirit...and I know I need to going. This is one of those places where I need God to carry me.. again please lift me up in your prayers.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I just need prayers. So many things on my mind. And spiritually I'm not where I want or need to be. I feel as if God is pressing into my spirit that significant things will take place this year. I want so badly to be pleasing unto his sight, and walk the way he'd have me too. Over the past few years I've been struggling with some things and at times feel I'm not progressing the way I'd liked. I wanted to be able to fully depend on him and commune with him daily by this point, I get disappointed. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I remember he said it wouldn't be easy and I remember the things he has spoken to my spirit...and I know I need to going. This is one of those places where I need God to carry me.. again please lift me up in your prayers.

ang3lface816

:bighug: God is favoring you... :yep:

JaneBond007

Are you feeling better, sweetheart? We are praying for you!!!!