April 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Damaged but not out Isha is whipped and light, but it's concentrated, so if you use too much, it could probably get a litte heavy.

The Pura Murumuru Leave-In is really good and lighter than Isha. It's the consistency of a kind of watery lotion. It's one of the best leave-ins I've tried as far as moisture goes. :)

kaytorry

My haul for summer (even though it's not warm outside yet )

Curl junkie Rehab
Curl junkie strengthening conditioner
Curl junkie smoothing conditioner
Camille rose moisture max conditioner
Camille rose moisture milk
Hair therapy wrap

MrJohnsonsRib

I haven't bought anything fancy really. As military we had to make ourselves a "deploy at anytime bag" the other day and well I just feel some sort of way investing into products that are going to sit until I get shipped out for war, or some other important mission. I just dreaded the idea of spending $100 to stock up on some staples because if you think I am going to wait on an order when I can dive into my bag and get some whipped shea in a snap then you are wrong! Lol! And we won't even talk about my Vicky's panties and bras...I don't wanna put the best stuff in there I wanna wear it now! So I bought some Suave, lol! Nothing fancy. I do want to try a new line though. I see Target has Curls and Sally's has As I Am...

jprayze

My new fave: ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak! I love it-- so moisturizing and my hair feels so soft. I leave it on for 45-1 hr or longer depending how long I have.

Some shears for dusting.

a donut bun for bunning.

I think that's it...

tiffers

Damaged but not out No problemo :grin: I forgot to mention Claudie's Satin Moisturizer. It's very, very light and moisturizing. I think that would be a good choice. :yep: Another of her light moisturizers is the Frappe. I've never tried that one, but have heard it's good. :)

BlkMane

I just restocked on my beloved Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Hair Milk. Got two...Target was having a "Buy 2 get a $5 giftcard promotion" yesterday. It's probably still going on.

Also got some Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream. Plan to use this when rollersetting to keep my new growth smooth when wearing straight styles. Haven't used it yet, though.

Vonnieluvs08

Needed some cheapie condish for rinsing henna and bought: 1 bottle Suave Naturals, 1 bottle Suave professional, 1 jar shea moisture smoothie for twists

JudithO

16 oz Darcy's Transitioning Creme....

Took advantage of the 25% sale before all the LHCF warriors get there before me and leave me with nothing... lol

JJamiah

Bought 4 wigs :)

Dawn (nikki Minaj type cut)
2 Funky Chic (one is in my Avatar, another in another color)
Tisha (had her before and loved it)

CurlFormers Kit - They finally got them back in after not getting it in from December
Hair Net
Bonnet Cap

No products ---- Go Me :woot:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Vitacost:

1 Box Milk Thistle Tea *Tea Rinse*
1 Box of Rose Hips Tea *Tea Rinse*
4 ounce Pure Emu Oil
Bottle of Agave Nectar

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
empressri

:lol:

Imma try adding a little Agave to some DC'ers. And the Rose Hips will go into a Tea Blend (Rinse).:yep:

I'm usually not a proponent of "adding stuff" to DC'ers.:nono:

I'm a firm believer the product should be able to stand on it's own...w/o all that doctorin' up with Oils & stuff. :look:

But I said I would add a touch of Agave to a few things & see what happens.

empressri

empressri

:lol:

Imma try adding a little Agave to some DC'ers. And the Rose Hips will go into a Tea Blend (Rinse).:yep:

I'm usually not a proponent of "adding stuff" to DC'ers.:nono:

I'm a firm believer the product should be able to stand on it's own...w/o all that doctorin' up with Oils & stuff. :look:

But I said I would add a touch of Agave to a few things & see what happens.

Girl I feel ya...but I can't lie....once I started doing my ceramides oil mix along with each deep conditioning...my hair was like WHOA why haven't you done this before?!

empressri

@empressri

So, You still on Your Make Up/Nail Polish J-O-B?:look:

*you know how you do*:lol:

ETA: The Ceramide Oil + DC'ers sound:lick:

IDareT'sHair

YES it's fun!!! Muahahaaaaa.

Fine I bought some pantene pro-v mask for thick hair today. Satisfied? I only got it cause I used an old pantene mask I had...and my hair was pretty darn soft and I couldn't believe it. This one only has dimethicone and should help with the tangles at my nape.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
empressri

Yeah that Make Up & Nail Polish "addiction" is Fun. :grin: And just as Serious.

Hope you like the Mask. And I hope it works for you as good as the other one did.:yep:

tiffers

:curtain:

*hangs head in shame*

From Darcy's:

- Herbal Spritz
- Sweet Cocoa Cream

Keshieshimmer

ATL Hair Show Haul

KBB sweet ambrosia (vanilla latte)
KBB hair nectar (coco lime)
KBB Beauty Boss (cranberry cocktail)
b.a.s.k. YAM nectar
b.a.s.k. palm tapioca
ORS Curls unleashed sulfate free shampoo
ORS curls unleashed no restrictions moisturizing conditioner

ctosha

Keracare Natural Textures leave-in, twist out cream, edge tamer. Also bought a wet n wavy phony pony gettin lazy wit the hair..lol