Tropical Isle vs Sunny Isle JBCO

Urban

So it seems they're changing up another popular product. I wanted to know if anyone has used the new Sunny Isle JBCO and how it compares to the original Tropical Isle JBCO. It seems like they're phasing out the Tropical Isle line, and I'm thinking if it's better, I might stock up (the Aussie dollar is doing really well right now!!)

lol, answer me before y'all clear out the stores!
I know you ladies don't play when it comes to stocking up on discontinued products. :lachen:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Urban i too saw that sunny isle jbco online.... geeesh i just thought it was a copy
or a "new" brand b/c of the popularity of tropical isle

i sold almost all of my own jbco stash b/c it itched so much.......and even contacted the company for help
she said it was toxins being released from my body:perplexed

but i heard nothing about them leaving (i dunno) ....in fact i'll be selling the Tropicle Isle lavender 4 and 8 oz & mac makeup for christmas

but i didn't here it was going out...... perhaps so
but i thought it was just a different brand, in fact i'm willing to swap with someone or i'll order the sunny isle just to see if i still itch

oh.... i was told to cut the itching with wheat germ oil, but i havent been using any jbco in many moons now AND I'M STILL ITCHING!! LOL

oh well

Last edited: