New Mobile Applications

AyannaDivine

I just did a system update on my Galaxy S4, now I cant see the icons at the bottom of the LHCF app. Well, I can see them but they're chopped in half. What gives?

ThickRoot

I have a lot of trouble with the iPhone app, and have been for months. If I open lhcf it will take so long for the app to load that it will time out. The other scenario is that I try to open the app and I receive a "Parse Error" The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Tap the "Report" button below to send this report to support for analysis." Then I close it and open again and usually I can get in but I have to re-enter my login info. This happens every time. I have installed and uninstalled several times. Very frustrating!

mschristine

I recently switched from iPhone to android (s5). I am not able to make a new reply on any threads. I can quote other people but that is it. I really rather use the app than my browser. Can I please get some help?

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I can't expand pictures on my Samsung S4 or my android tablet the way I did on my iPhone. Is there a fix for this?

so1913

I recently switched from iPhone to android (s5). I am not able to make a new reply on any threads. I can quote other people but that is it. I really rather use the app than my browser. Can I please get some help?

I'm having the SAME issue with switching to the S5 :(

Royalq

On my Samsung most pics dont show. Majority are grey boxes but on my ipod touch every picture shows up in full size. Is there a fix for this?

snoop

I'm running Android 4.4.2 on my S5 and I'm having the same issues as the others where I can only see half the icons on the bottom of my screen and I can quote posts, but cannot reply. HOping that there will be a fix for this soon.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Something is going on with the app for iphone/ipad. It's easier to get on the website itself rather than the app bc the app keeps cutting up. I'm tired of getting the suggestion of using the app every time I access this site from my iPad. I would if it acted right :wallbash:!

mschristine

I'm running Android 4.4.2 on my S5 and I'm having the same issues as the others where I can only see half the icons on the bottom of my screen and I can quote posts, but cannot reply. HOping that there will be a fix for this soon.

if you hold down the button to the left of the home button for a second, a menu will pop up with a reply option...found this by accident a few days ago

MzRhonda

Something is going on with the app for iphone/ipad. It's easier to get on the website itself rather than the app bc the app keeps cutting up. I'm tired of getting the suggestion of using the app every time I access this site from my iPad. I would if it acted right :wallbash:!

Yes same here....it keeps booting me out after I get on. I am trying to access it from my iphone.

MRJ1972

How do you use the search feature on the app with the Samsung Galazy s5? I JUST switched from iphone and unfortunately the app totally diff on this Samsung ...I see a lot of Samsung ladies are reporting the same issues, pictures being small, icons cut off, etc...:(

NGraceO

UPDATE THIS APP PLEASE! Honestly, it is unheard of to initiate an app, then go YEARS without updating it. If there will not be any update, I'd rather there be no app.

To have your name on such a malfunctioning app for users who pay to use your site should be embarrassing.

Just my thoughts.

claudzie

Strolling with Unicorns
The app needs updating, it keeps crashing and since I changed to Galaxy Alpha, I can't search or refresh anymore

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Pics are horrid. They take forever to load if at all. Same with avatars.

I did find that it helps to clear the LHCF app cache. Go into your app settings/applucation manager/LHCF/clear cache on androids. The avatars come back. Pics are still unreliable.

Royalq

I really need the Android app fixed for pictures. I can't see any pictures. And many other Samsung users can't either

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
@NGraceO @claudzie @TopShelf @DarkJoy @Royalq @contsantia - There is no longer an app available for this site. Please remove it and follow the directions posted for creating a shortcut on your phone. This new software that we are now using is mobile enabled and you will see pics and app if you delete the app installed on your phone and create a shortcut. We had difficulty finding a developer who would provide updates for the vbulltein app that is one of the reasons why we use this software now.

smores

@NGraceO @claudzie @TopShelf @DarkJoy @Royalq @contsantia - There is no longer an app available for this site. Please remove it and follow the directions posted for creating a shortcut on your phone. This new software that we are now using is mobile enabled and you will see pics and app if you delete the app installed on your phone and create a shortcut. We had difficulty finding a developer who would provide updates for the vbulltein app that is one of the reasons why we use this software now.

Thanks! Where are the steps to create a shortcut on our phones?