Monistat 7 for fast hair growth!!

LaidBak

Its too funny to me how (in the beginning of this thread) so many people turned their noses up at this particular ingredient because its marketed as "coochie cream". Without even so much as an attempt to look into it.

LaidBak

It's the MN in monistat that works and I think its the monistat 3 you need. And there are some great threads about the use of MN and pictures here and at BHM. I will try to go though my book marks for you.

Its not so much 7 versus 3. Its more the 2% versus the 4% concentration. 4% seemed to be what caused the most rapid growth. Described by some as "scary amounts" of growth. From the threads I've read some ladies are skipping Monistat all together and just buying the MN itself from online retailers. They are not coming to this thread though. Crackers Phinn is going to have to do a search to satisfy her curiosity.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
None of these was the one I was looking for but maybe these will tide you over I have a great thread bookmarked here somewhere posted by another LHCF member and it has AMAZING pictures. Maybe someone else will get in here to help
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=112843
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=89553&PN=2
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=108747
I didn't see one photograph of anyone who has gone from one milestone to another. And in looking at the avatars, the people who started using in 2007 don't seem to have gone above and beyond average growth. Average growth being between 1/4-1/2 inches per month or 4-6 inches in a year.

The reason I discount new growth shots are because much like in those threads, somebody will post "inches" of new growth but a year down the line the length of their hair does not reflect what those new growth shots seem to imply.

They are not coming to this thread though. Crackers Phinn is going to have to do a search to satisfy her curiosity.

I've been watching any and every growth aid thread to hit the board since 2005 and also started this thread asking for people who have had success with growth aids to talk about their experience.

The end result is that I have yet to come across anyone who has presented pictoral proof of growth and credited going from one milestone to another on a growth aid.

Again, some of the threads you posted are 4+ years old and most of the posters are still around with open fotkis. It's not hard to verify whether it worked or not.

changingSeasons

Most people are Not consistent with MN. The most that I can do personally is 3x a week. People use MN off and on sometimes on different months. Looking for an average rate of growth might not be acccurate since you wouldnt know that persons growth rate unless they stated it.

I have personally never seen anyone claiming extremely riduclous growth, but just because it falls with the average, it may be Above average for Them.Also Growth and Retention are two different things. Alot of people do not retain as much as they grow. So their year end photo will not represent all of the inches they gained.

I agree that it is hard to verify, but so are most growth aids unless looking directly at measured newgrowth. Unlike other products where shine may be easily noticeable.

Kentmane

When I first joined lhcf and read about growth aids I looked at peoples pictures and their hair was still the same length.

One thing I realised is that some people only want to get to a certain milestone e.g APL or BSL.

But irrespective of milestone pictures this board has helped me a lot.
And I have just learnt something new today, about my male patterned temples (legacy of my dear Dad) I now know what I can do to fill it in.

This thread was very very interesting and quite insightful.

We are all trying to maximise the little hair we have been blessed with.

To all the ladies (and maybe lurking gents) I say thank you. Well my hair thanks you, it's in a great place and getting better. I now believe my can grow and will grow, even though age is catching up with me.

Keep up the good work and keep on sharing

HHJ