LIST OF CONE FREE CONDITIONERS... LONG

Stella B.

Wow!!!!!!!! Thank you for such an exhaustive list!! I'll bookmark this page for reference! Awesome!!!! :drunk:

JustKiya

WOW!

Does anyone know of any of these that give slip or detangle well?

You know, littlegoldlamb has a bunch of reviews in her fotki - you could compare this list to her reviews, and see what she says about them as far as slip/detangling skills go. :yep:

Aggie

I don't know if Jason Naturals may have changed their formula since these conditioners were posted last year by the OP, but most of them contain cones now. This might be the case with some of the other conditioners listed here so ladies, please check the ingredients list to make sure if you are avoiding the use of cones in your products. I noticed that the Jason Natural Apricot conditioner did not have any cones in it though. Terri bought me most of these including the Apricot one and I will be trying it pretty soon:yep:.

Last edited:

mg1979

BTW-Nexxus Humectress does have cones. It may not have when this listed was originally posted.

Wanderland

Bump

I'm looking for a cone free Protein conditioner. I have Giovanni SAS but its a superlight weight protein I'm looking for something along the lines of Aphogee 2 minutes but natural and cone free.