How long did it take to get from APL to BSL?

Janet'

Janet' Gee thanks! ahahaha Yeah but that's just me. It could have been something I did wrong. It also could be because BSL to MBL was over the winter, a time that my hair tends to grow slower. APL to BSL was spring through summer. I dunno. Plus don't forget that as your hair grows longer it is older so you have to work harder to retain length. Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it LOL

Took me a little less than a year to go from MBL to WL (felt like forever) and its because I got like 3 trims in that time period.

BostonMaria, you're so right...You brought out many good points...I don't know if I have an extremely long torso, but I am definitely trying to get to MBL during the winter months...I do wear my bra low (so I've been told)...you are so right about the hair being older- hadn't even thought of that! Thanks!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
velvetrope97, Girl, you thread tagged me and I don't even know why. So, I went back thru all the posts and think this is the only one that I didn't directly answer (although I thought I did a blanket answer to Grow's question that asked something similar). In any case, I'll answer:

Can you briefly explain your Sulfur Regimen?

I have my reggie in my lhcf blog. But as far as my sulfur reggie (and it's a little different now because I'm stretching), I usually apply sulfur mix at night, massaging it in and then putting on a plastic cap before bed. I cowash it out in the morning and repeat later before bed. I applied and cowashed daily except during the summer months when it was just too hot to have oil and a baggy on my head at night. Then, I probably did 1-2x a week, if that. I use an herbal or non-sls shampoo periodically on scalp only to make sure there was no buildup, as needed. Again, all this is in my blog and I also have pics posted in my album. HTH & HHG!!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
It took about 14 months for me. I trimmed my ends every 3 months... That was when I was relaxed.

Now I'm natural and I cut my hair back to Apl in October. I'm estimating Bsl by April (6 months). I plan on dusting every 3 months so that I can have a blunt Bsl. I have layers and a V right now

Misseyl

It took about 14 months for me. I trimmed my ends every 3 months... That was when I was relaxed.

Now I'm natural and I cut my hair back to Apl in October. I'm estimating Bsl by April (6 months). I plan on dusting every 3 months so that I can have a blunt Bsl. I have layers and a V right now

Wow, I'm happy for you, I'm nowhere near that. I just want to add since we don't have a search feature, we find ourselves revisiting old posts. I wonder when are they going to fix this issue. It's getting annoying. I think I'm going to be looking over at youtube or Pinterest.