October 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Angelbean

I finally got my Novex haul. I reallly love their product line. I think i will be using the entire line for 2015. These products work so well for my hair.

I am going to my local bss tomorrow and they sell novex I am going to pick up something to try, your haul has inspired me!:grin:

Toy

MileHighDiva,i use it to keep my hair moisturized in between cowashing.or if my hair requires a little bit of moisture it does the job.

gorgeoushair

Saludable84

Its was literally the worlds perfect poo.

Sulfate Free
Ceramides (Artifcial....the best kind)
Carboxylic Acid

and the list goes on. But sadly, its discontinued so its pretty difficult to find :(. But Im sure its floating around NY.

Yes it was! I still have some! It seem like all the good stuff get discontinued. Maybe the whole line didn't do good so that's why they discontinued it. I don't remember the whole line being that good. Another product in that line was good but I don't remember what it was.

gorgeoushair

Curlmart:
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding
Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pudding
Aubrey Biotin Repair Scalp Tonic

I bought these during CM sale last month.

KhanaPakana:
Dabur Vatika Nourish and Protect Styling Cream
Dabur Vatika Deep Conditioning Hot Oil Treatment Conditioner
Dabur Vatika Naturals Virgin Olive Nourishing Shampoo
Vatika Naturals Garlic Hair Mask Treatment Cream Conditioner

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I am going to my local bss tomorrow and they sell novex I am going to pick up something to try, your haul has inspired me!:grin:

LOL if you can get the recovering mix (purple jar)do so! it made me cry real tears during my transitioning. The comb just glided through my ng lol Angelbean

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Yes it was! I still have some! It seem like all the good stuff get discontinued. Maybe the whole line didn't do good so that's why they discontinued it. I don't remember the whole line being that good. Another product in that line was good but I don't remember what it was.

gorgeoushair EnExitStageLeft

I'll have to swing by there tomorrow and see if they have anymore left. I don't need to fall in love with something that's no longer available. :nono:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

gorgeoushair EnExitStageLeft

I'll have to swing by there tomorrow and see if they have anymore left. I don't need to fall in love with something that's no longer available. :nono:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I bouht some more Novex in the Bss. I think im done for now....

Novex
2 mineral clay treatments
1 gold booster treatment
1 keratin recharge leave in
1argan oil shampoo
1 argan oil conditioner
A bunch of free samples from the owner

SEMO

I bouht some more Novex in the Bss. I think im done for now....

Novex
2 mineral clay treatments
1 gold booster treatment
1 keratin recharge leave in
1argan oil shampoo
1 argan oil conditioner
A bunch of free samples from the owner
Napp

You really love Novex. You make me curious to see if they have any in my area.

cynd

I need to stay out of this thread:

JMonique Bentonite/Rhassoul Detox
JMonique Hibiscus & Broccoli DC
Emu Oil
Black Seed Oil
Garlic Oil
Elma & Sana Morrocan Ghassoul Clay Powder
KJ Naturals Marshmellow Detangler
KJ Naturals White Chocolate Hair Butter

mzpurp

I was looking at these products last week, came in here and saw that the sale was still on.

JMonique's Naturals

Mango Tango Hair Butter
Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask
Hibiscus & Broccoli Deep Conditioner

oneastrocurlie

This reminded that I bought this and never used it. How do you like it?

I shall never be without it lol. I use it as a pre-wash detangler and pre-poo. Nothing gets through my coily dry hair as well. I don't think I've ever used it as a DC but will try one day. People cowash with it too. I like to rub it on my scalp while detangling before using a shampoo.

It's definitely worth dusting off and trying out.

Lita

cynd KJ Naturals Marshmallow detangler is really nice,wonderful slip & great smell..I took it with me to the hair salon they used it to roller ste my hair,talk about soft shiny hair that wasn't weighed down..Really nice.

Happy Hair Growing!