Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic&Powders Challenge 2014

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Think its time to henna. I got gray roots. Unacceptable! :lol:

Out of indigo so I will do an indigo gloss (just made that up!) after Xmas. Finally found a store on the ground that carries it. #happydance!

cutiebe2

Hello Ladies,
I used to use a bunch of powders but moved on to something else. My mom sent me a bunch of stuff I had at her house and said I'm tired of this stuff in my house please use it :laugh:

Now I have a jars of Fenugreek, Kalpi Tone, and Bhringraj and smaller bags of Shikakai,Marshmallow, Nettle, and Lemon Peel. I am trying to think of a regimen for the New Year that will allow me to use this stuff up. I dont want to buy more things. I am going to make tea from the fenugreek powder that I can spritz daily. I guess I can make a paste with the kalpi Tone? That still leave the Bringraj, Shikakai, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated. I have problems with my very fine hair breaking easily so these things many help in the new year.

Rozlewis

Stepping my tea blend using Rooibos, Burdock Root, Carnip, Fenugreek, Marshmallow Root, Nettle Leaf and Slippery Elm.

Planning to wash either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Rozlewis

Steeping my tea blend, Burdock Root, Catnip Nettle Leaf, Rooibos Leaf, Horsetail Grass, Fenugreek and marshmallow Root.

Getting ready of my next wash day.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Mixed up my hendigo tonight and will apply in the morning.

Eta- i ended up putting it in tonight. Will wash out in morning

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay soooo I don't know what I'm doing wrong but my grays never turn a brown they always turn golden copper. I've even used more indingo to henna ratio but it still isnt working. Ah well guess I jist have to deal with the color it gives me lol.

Rozlewis

Steeping my tea blend, Burdock Root, Catnip Nettle Leaf, Rooibos Leaf, Horsetail Grass, Fenugreek and marshmallow Root.

Brownie518

I used HV pH Rinse after my DC and I think I'm going to have to use that before DCing from now on. I think it made my hair a bit dry, which is unusual. I used to love that rinse.

Duchess007

Kicked off my MHM regi with an ACV rinse last night. Skipped the tea rinse this week to see if it is truly making a difference or if it's the regimen in general.