Shelf life of various oils~

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
This is great information!
Thanks for sharing.
I will no longer be purchasing the Apricot Kernel oil.

ronie

Thank you Coffee for this. What about essential oils though? I've had my 1 oz bottle of rosemary and peppermint oil for almost a year now, but since i only use a couple of drop at a time, they still look almost full. Will they go bad on me anytime soon?

ChelleBelle

My goodness this was a helpful thread for me. Newbie in the house and still trying to figure out which oils to purchase and their uses. Thank you Coffee!

Mz.MoMo5235

So thankful to this thread. I knew evco had a long shelf life but wasnt sure And I still have a lot a brought back with me from India and I was getting worried about its use. I also keep it in a dark cool spot so that it wouldnt go rancid as fast. Back of the pantry. I pull it out and leave it in the bathroom to warm up while I'm in the shower of I need to take some out. I brought big old jugs home lmfao

Aggie

Holy crap, it's a good thing I came in here. I see most oils really don't have a very long shelf life. Okay this changes everything for me. I can't buy the gallon sizes anymore. I'll stick with 16oz and liter sizes for my oil rinse challenge and for my business.

julzinha

Holy crap, it's a good thing I came in here. I see most oils really don't have a very long shelf life. Okay this changes everything for me. I can't buy the gallon sizes anymore. I'll stick with 16oz and liter sizes for my oil rinse challenge and for my business.
If you use an antioxidant you can extend the shelf life