Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Flax.seed Oil from P.iping Ro.ck came yesterday (totally unexciting):yawn:

Will use it for my "Moisture Drenched Pre-Poo" although I'm not using it specifically as a "Pre-Poo."

I'm using it more as an Oil Rinse or an "Oil Soak" and sometimes a Pre-Poo, but mostly during different points in my regimen where I can get it in.

It has really been helping me get through my detangling process.:up:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84
I've revisited both Mimosa and this one for Heavy Sealing....while I've long left them way, way behind in the graveyard known as CD and moved on to a lot of 'other' great thangs, I decided to revisit them specifically for heavy sealing primarily because they are somewhat easily accessible and were on sale and are "heavy". :eek:

Upon memory, both seemed really "heavy":look: - but I was relaxed then too.

I didn't wanna blow through the other stuff I really like in my stash. If these are just kinda meh (for the purpose of heavy sealing), I won't feel too bad about running through it.

Aggie

@Aggie
I need to get started on my hair.:yawn:

And....I feel like buying something.:nono:

Hopefully, I'll make it through this day w/o a purchase.:laugh:
@IDareT'sHair

I already got started. I used the moisture drench prepoo, shampooed with Keracare 1st Lather and Keracare Detangling Hydrating Shampoo. I have some Dudley's DRC 28 Protein Treatment on it now. Will be Moisture DCing with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Treatment.

Aggie

Oh....I was gone ask @curlyhersheygirl @Aggie and others in this Thread that Heavy Seal, how are you doing it? Exactly what/how do you do?

And since Curly does it year round and Aggie lives in a climate that is warm all year round I wanna know how you are doing it.

And also others, in this thread, that Heavy Seal all year around.
I am usually protective styling under my wigs over big plaits when I heavy seal my hair.

I would seal with a heavy cream or butter (I really like those pomades for sealing a lot) on top of a liquid or light creamy moisturizer like Bel Nouvo hair Milk, for example. Then I'd use some oil over that as well, plait my hair down and wig it. This seams to be the best way my hair holds moisture.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Shay72
I can't remember how you felt about Sarenzo's Quinoa & Bamboo - but I've formally declared it a Hit for Me!:up:

I'm so glad you pointed this out, because I woulda' been busy foolin' with other stuff in my stash and woulda' not have gotten to this for a while.:hug2: A Long while.:look:

It's been doing me right. Although, when HV has that Anni-Sale, Imma still grab a Methi-Set.:love:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay72
I can't remember how you felt about Sarenzo's Quinoa & Bamboo - but I've formally declared it a Hit for Me!:up:

I'm so glad you pointed this out, because I woulda' been busy foolin' with other stuff in my stash and woulda' not have gotten to this for a while.:hug2: A Long while.:look:

It's been doing me right. Although, when HV has that Anni-Sale, Imma still grab a Methi-Set.:love:
I :love: it. Huge hit. I'm going to attempt to save my gift card for Hairveda's sale. $50 can go a long way with them especially during a sale. I need to work on my list.