Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

mscocopuff

I am currently in a Sew in w/Malaysian hair. I am doing the Hide Your Hair Challenge! Can't wait to unveil!

haayitssara

Me right now, lounging after a midterm XD
I literally took off my scarf and LEFT because I had like 10 minutes to get ready between putting my book down and making it to the exam :lachen:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110215.JPG
    Snapshot_20110215.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 415

LadyRaider

Second day hair... not my strength. It was curlier yesterday. I've got it pulled back with a thing that's sort of like a banana clip but it has this boingy part at the bottom. Shrug. Anyway... I'm home and already took off my earrings for the day.

Last edited:

Rei

I remember during my agressive hair growing days, I thought my hair would look great all the time and should feel great all the time based on what I saw in some of my hair idols pics. I only saw glamour pics, not the everyday hair pics.

If my Hair didn't look a certain way or feel like the way some of the ladies hair looked, I thought I may be doing something wrong.

The reality...some days are better than others but most days my hair is not glamourous.

So post your everyday hair...ponytails, buns, braidouts, flat ironed, nappy, pretty, crazy, and everything in between....

I'm stretching to manage the new growth so I straighten my hair but i cant seem to control the nap in the back...oh well...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'd love your non-glam looking hair on my good hair days :lol:

lilsparkle825

Love this thread!! @prettyfaceANB your ponytail is to DIE for. I can only dream of hair that thick and it looks fantastic on you.

I've been in bed getting over a cold all day and took these pics of my third-day twistout. My twistouts NEVER last this long, but I finally got it thanks to KCCC, not to mention westNDNbeauty and her YT video on maintaining a twistout/braidout :drunk:

I'll cowash and reset my hair, probably in a braid n curl for some variety, later this evening.

Last edited:

sugarwater

1st is my facebook profile picture.
I wear braid outs whenever my hair is not under a wig.
I keep them in for a week. 3 days down. 4 days pinned to the side.

Yesterday

Edit :
This is my hair RIGHT NOW :)

Last edited:

Toy

My hair right this moment my little clip falling down sorry for the crazy looking picture .

02152011-005.jpg

Qtee

my everyday after work hair..it's a cornrow out...this is my winter staple do...

Sent from my LS670 using Long Hair Care Forum App

westNDNbeauty

A braid out with comb-coil tips.

While hair was wet, I conditioned with Jane Carter's Leave in and followed with Jane Carter's Nourishing Creme. I then used a rat tail comb to coil the ends to ensure they curled after it was braided. Once my hair dried, I used a mixture of Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier and Castor oil, then twirled each braid from root to tip making sure hair is well moisturized before unbraiding.

Last edited:

beebstt

sugarwater what lip colors are you wearing in your last two pictures? they look really pretty :yep:

Yesterday

Edit :

Last edited:

Prudent1

Flat ironed hair (from dinner w/SO Monday:heart2:) Curls have fallen. Who cares:lol:? Will be DC & back in a PS b4 weekend. ;)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Long Hair Care Forum App

kandiekj100

This is 3rd day wash and go hair (my max is usually 2 days). I slightly refreshed with water in a spray bottle and a little conditioner. Seeing if I can get 4 days out of this.

Sent frm my phone, so I apologize if this is extremely big or too small.

Sent from my Ally using Long Hair Care Forum App

nikki2229

Hi Ladies.
I would love to post a picture but how are you guys doing it from your cell phone?

Thanks.

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
Here are my new PS (I'm in HYH 2011) kinky twists with added hair (which I did myself...my first set EVER!) Sorry for the nekkidness of my shoulders, I am about to step in the shower...All of you ladies are so pretty!!!

blessedandlucky

Yesterday

Edit :

Off topic but what color is that lipstick?? Love it! You and your hair look great:)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

isioma85

Wore my hair like this to school yesterday. Rollerset, flat ironed roots, 8 wks post. Ends tucked because I'm SL and they kept rubbing against my shirt collar :naughty: