Urine in Hair?

CarolinaAfro

[ QUOTE ]
sugawooga said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
Not quite the breakfast of Champions, I agree.

http://skepdic.com/urine.html

Not juding you, I asked you about feces as a face cream?
Would you do it.?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I would try it. Somethings I will try and somethings I won't. That's why I'm not knocking anyone for not trying it. Would you try it? Better yet, here's a better senerio, lets say that people were suddenly dying due to harmful UV rays. The only thing that can protect you is a layer of urine all over your body. If you don't add this into your daily regimine you will die a horrible death of sun blisters and skin cancer. What would you do?

I can give you plenty of "what if's" but like I said before no matter what you say or what ever type of article you post I'm not gonna stop using it because it really does work. :) So now what?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure no one is going to try to take your piss away from you.
Keep using it if it works for you.

But as for me. Heck nah...

sugawooga

[ QUOTE ]
CarolinaAfro said:
[ QUOTE ]
sugawooga said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
Not quite the breakfast of Champions, I agree.

http://skepdic.com/urine.html

Not juding you, I asked you about feces as a face cream?
Would you do it.?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I would try it. Somethings I will try and somethings I won't. That's why I'm not knocking anyone for not trying it. Would you try it? Better yet, here's a better senerio, lets say that people were suddenly dying due to harmful UV rays. The only thing that can protect you is a layer of urine all over your body. If you don't add this into your daily regimine you will die a horrible death of sun blisters and skin cancer. What would you do?

I can give you plenty of "what if's" but like I said before no matter what you say or what ever type of article you post I'm not gonna stop using it because it really does work. :) So now what?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, Ha very funny. such a comedian

G

[ QUOTE ]
CarolinaAfro said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly...
No one is asking you refrain from your _ _ _ _

You said:
The only thing that can protect you is a layer of urine all over your body. If you don't add this into your daily regimine you will die a horrible death of sun blisters and skin cancer. What would you do?*

You can't compare a life and death sitution with something trivial. But I know that except the Lord Keep the House the Labor in Vain.
So, Probably not, I do'nt know.

sillygurl18

Actually urine isn't what is toxic your feces is. Urine is the vitamins and minerals that you cells didn't have enough room to absorb. Toxins in your body come out in you feces.

ChocolateCutee

suggawooga, i understand what you are going through regarding breakouts. I'm 21 and have had breakouts since i was very young. I've tried most of the products on the market for spots. Clearasil, oxy 10, clean n clear, tea tree oil (body shop, avon store brand) prescription treatments, toothpaste and nothing worked.

I asked my jamaican friend what she used on her face to make haer skin so clear and she said urine. I was like WHAT. I aint using my piss on my face. But you know what i was tired of wasting my money on things that didn't work, hey it come for free. So i tried the urine and it does get rid of spots. and it does make your skin glow (n that aint from no glowing urine on ya face)

ppl did say to drink alot of water. I do drink ALOT of water everday and that did nothing. I love water. my fridge is full of it.

Shea butter and the black soap also makes me get worse. So you know what i think imma side with suggawooga on this one. i was sceptical at first but i see the benifits.

sugawooga

[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateCutee said:
suggawooga, i understand what you are going through regarding breakouts. I'm 21 and have had breakouts since i was very young. I've tried most of the products on the market for spots. Clearasil, oxy 10, clean n clear, tea tree oil (body shop, avon store brand) prescription treatments, toothpaste and nothing worked.

I asked my jamaican friend what she used on her face to make haer skin so clear and she said urine. I was like WHAT. I aint using my piss on my face. But you know what i was tired of wasting my money on things that didn't work, hey it come for free. So i tried the urine and it does get rid of spots. and it does make your skin glow (n that aint from no glowing urine on ya face)

ppl did say to drink alot of water. I do drink ALOT of water everday and that did nothing. I love water. my fridge is full of it.

Shea butter and the black soap also makes me get worse. So you know what i think imma side with suggawooga on this one. i was sceptical at first but i see the benifits.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks girl, because I'm getting attacked over here.

sugawooga

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
[ QUOTE ]
CarolinaAfro said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly...
No one is asking you refrain from your _ _ _ _

You said:
The only thing that can protect you is a layer of urine all over your body. If you don't add this into your daily regimine you will die a horrible death of sun blisters and skin cancer. What would you do?*

You can't compare a life and death sitution with something trivial. But I know that except the Lord Keep the House the Labor in Vain.
So, Probably not, I do'nt know.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Probably not, I don't know"...that's an interesting answer.

Yeah, your right it is a different scenrio. Quite a drastic scenrio. But in any case, some people are in drastic needs to get their skin clear. True, it may not be life threatening reasons but it can be a miserable feeling if you have a bad complexion. Personally, I didn't have bad, bad skin before I began urine therapy but I did have a desire for softer, clearer skin. And yes, I could have chosen to live in my blemished skin but my goal was for clear, blemish free skin. I've obtained that and I'm happy with my skin now. Urine therapy is an option and rather or not people decide to do it is up to them. Trust me I understand your mind set and agruing with you about this is as meaningless to you as it is to me. I'm sorry you feel the way you do.

bri123

Hi Everyone,
I agree with Sugawooga!
I have been using the urine on my face for about a month and I am glad I did. I thought at first gross but what do I have to loose and my face has cleared up even the scarring. I have tried so many products and nothing worked
except cosmetic companies kept getting richer and I kept getting poorer. So I am glad to say I use Urine on my face.
Bridgette

Crysdon

I've heard the elders saying that baby urine rubbed on the face clears up blemishes, but I've never heard of using your own.

Please explain how it works and how much water do you have to drink to keep the urine smell off your face.

katie

[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateCutee said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my story too.Nothing I have tried is working as well as urine.And it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet.I feel so annoyed at myself about having ignored the Urine thread started by Isis on the Offtopic board months ago.I would have been looking great by now.As of right now,my acne scars have lightened by about 70% so I'm very very happy.
I just keep thinking about how much money I wasted on ineffective acne treatments.Like how I paid 50 pounds for some stupid little jar of Dr Perricone acne cream,or the expensive(for a univeristy student) Clinique Turnaround Cream that didn't do shite but give me a rash.
Never again.

Lovelylocs

[ QUOTE ]
Devi said:
My reasoning is that yes, urine has vitaimins and stuff in it, but it's still as bad as your poo.

Urine is all the little nasty pieces of crap that your cells make, that have to be filtered out of your blood unless you will DIE. There are toxins in urine too! Lots of em. Just because you have good stuff in it, doesn't mean that it's good for you.

I bet poo has nutrients in it too... but you shouldn't eat it or put it on your face either! That would be nasty.

Poop and pee is the same thing... so what you do with one you shouldn't do with the other.

God, I feel so silly talikng about pee and poop

[/ QUOTE ]
Devi,
I am sure that that would make a descent argument for not drinking it, but I dont think that would mean that putting it on your face would be harmful. I mean I am sure that if you drank your face wash or toner that you would die too, but it is still safe to use on the face, right?

ChocolateCutee

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
[ QUOTE ]
Devi said:
My reasoning is that yes, urine has vitaimins and stuff in it, but it's still as bad as your poo.

Urine is all the little nasty pieces of crap that your cells make, that have to be filtered out of your blood unless you will DIE. There are toxins in urine too! Lots of em. Just because you have good stuff in it, doesn't mean that it's good for you.

I bet poo has nutrients in it too... but you shouldn't eat it or put it on your face either! That would be nasty.

Poop and pee is the same thing... so what you do with one you shouldn't do with the other.

God, I feel so silly talikng about pee and poop

[/ QUOTE ]
Devi,
I am sure that that would make a descent argument for not drinking it, but I dont think that would mean that putting it on your face would be harmful. I mean I am sure that if you drank your face wash or toner that you would die too, but it is still safe to use on the face, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I have rough skin at the backs of my legs and pouring it on the backs of my legs has made it smoother. I stopped for a little while and the roughness came back so i gonna start using it again. i also use coconut oil afterwards and it has made such a difference.

i like my wee wee

i bet your laughing at me and think i'm gross but hey, i don't mind. I have spent too much money on things that don't work and it is stressfull knowing that everyone else has got nice clear skin except me. Thats all i want. I will steam my face twice a week and see if that works well with it.

oh yeah, i can't remember who said it but you don't need to drink alot of water inorder for the not urine to smell. I use the first one of the moring and it doesn't smell at all. I usually put it on my face for 10-15 mins then wash it of, then use a face mask. I lightly cream my face and thats it. be carefull though you might forget that its on

BMoreFlyy

i don't think the urinething is my cup of tea, ya feel me. I have a hard time trying products from the store, do you really think I want to put pee in my hair?

aprilbiz

I'm a pretty open minded person, so I would say that if I felt I was really in top health, I might try the first morning's mid-stream pee pee...maybe diluted with water though. I couldn't drink it, but I've heard of it done many times for survival purposes.

Mo' power to those that find it helpful. You are not alone because from what I read on it, there are many who do this.

JetBlack

Peace & Love
In some parts of Ethiopia, it is known for people to use cow urine to dye their hair to reddish colors.

AllAboutTheHair

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
i heard of drinking urine as a survival tactic. they teach it in the military.

[/ QUOTE ]

which military are you talking about?

AllAboutTheHair

[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateCutee said:

[/ QUOTE ]

my cousin went through a similar thing with acne, and she ended up using her urine as a last ditch effort. Her face is really clear now. She added it in with her moisturizer though. She didn't say how much, but she swears it is/was the urine, because she never changed products

sugawooga

Oh, thank ya'll sooooo much for saying something on this topic. I was getting attacked left and right by people on this thread. Alot of people do this urine therapy but of course you would never know about it because people who do it are pretty discrete about it. I know a lady who also uses baby urine as a source for clearer softer skin. She said that she's never hear of using your own urine though.

ChocolateCutee

[ QUOTE ]
sugawooga said:
Oh, thank ya'll sooooo much for saying something on this topic. I was getting attacked left and right by people on this thread. Alot of people do this urine therapy but of course you would never know about it because people who do it are pretty discrete about it. I know a lady who also uses baby urine as a source for clearer softer skin. She said that she's never hear of using your own urine though.

[/ QUOTE ]

its fine suggawooga, i was a bit scared at posting on the other urine thread cos so many ppl thought it was nasty. But I thought i needed to put my input in b/c it actually does work. Alot of ppl think its nasty cos they aint never tried it. thats fine.

Allaboutthehair, i don't put mine in moisturizer. i only use the morning urine each day. But i'm glad it works for her

Vanessa22

You know what? If it works for you, then by all means...DO IT! I know earlier I said I had a problem with it, but that's just me and my opinion. However, it that's what works for you, according to me and probably you too, my opinion does NOT count.

I totally support the ladies that have had success with using urine and continue to do so. More power to you!

Afterall, some ladies (and men) do take in other things excreted from another person's body...did anyone think about this? I had to put it out there.

kimwntshair1

Ladies this is funny! I am fairly new and I have definately become a pj ALREADY but I can't get with the pee-pee. If that is what it takes then I will be wearing a low fade. I was told a few years ago when my baby had thrush of the mouth to rub his diaper in his mouth . I am glad I know better.

Lovelylocs

oKAY so now that our testees have discovered that it actually does clear up skin... who knows the benefits of using urine in hair?

Lovelylocs

Come on... dont be shy now... Poohbear? anyone? who wants to try? I think it will make your hair soft, strong, and shiny? I bet it will be like a protein and moisturing treatment in one!!!

lillian743

Lovelylocs, are you going to put it in your hair?
Look the yellow guys are trying it now.
Now we know why their yellow!

Lovelylocs

LOL.. well, no... I would be too afraid of the smell. I mean I remember wetting myself as a kid and so i know that when it comes to my skin all you have to do it wash once and you wont smell like peepee. But hair, i dunno... sometimes it is harder to get the smell out. Like when you are somewhere where there is a lot of smoke you know. I would be afraid that my hair might stink like that for days.

A_Christian

[ QUOTE ]
lillian743 said:
Lovelylocs, are you going to put it in your hair?
Look the yellow guys are trying it now.
Now we know why their yellow!

[/ QUOTE ]