Please Share Pics of Your Protective Styles Here

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal

Naphy

I'm completely in love with this lace :infatuated:... i've been rocking it for 6 months, and so far so good ! (for those asking it is from classiclacewigs). Hair starting to become matted in the kitchen area, but overall it's ok.
I BCed 2 months ago, and this helped me during my transition period and now that I'm natural, I cornrow my hair under the wig and leave it alone !
Anyway, I want to try another hair from another company but I'm afraid to be disapointed . any recommendations ?

scarcity21

I'm completely in love with this lace :infatuated:... i've been rocking it for 6 months, and so far so good ! (for those asking it is from classiclacewigs). Hair starting to become matted in the kitchen area, but overall it's ok.
I BCed 2 months ago, and this helped me during my transition period and now that I'm natural, I cornrow my hair under the wig and leave it alone !
Anyway, I want to try another hair from another company but I'm afraid to be disapointed . any recommendations ?

Naphy, specs pls? I have a wig from CLWs but it doesnt look like this...mine is the italian yaki