Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I'm tellin' you Curly, that stuff is "addictive" It's like Dessert for your Hair.:lick:

I also like: Illipe 3n1 Mango, the Red Clover & Honey L-I, the Honey & Soy Hair Creme and all the Yogurts, Smoothies and that Mango Hair & Body Pudding.:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@beautyaddict1913

Did your package come yet? Oh....Hair Trigga' I think I got the 12 ounce.:yep:

I want that 32 ounce bottle.

It will eliminate:

Camille Rose Growth Oil
Tiiva Growth Oil
JBCO & Extra Dark JBCO
JBCO w/Pimento

beautyaddict1913

I don't think the mailman is here yet! It's not 2 yet and he normally comes around 3:30 on Saturdays lol. I will let you know when it gets here!

beautyaddict1913

IDareT'sHair yes! And debating between that and MD. I'm hesitant about MD like everyone else, primarily because I've been hauling shoes at Nordstrom for the past 3 days. Done bought 6 pairs smh. But I better get the MD now while its on sale and get the trigger in a couple of weeks. My package came! Thank you! I'm about to PM you!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@beautyaddict1913

Glad it arrived Ms. Beauty! SMH about Nordstrom's. *clutches pearls* :blush:

I was over a friend's yesterday and she was showing me all the Purses she had just hauled from Nordie's.:nono:

I'm giving both of ya'll the side-eye.:look:

pm me Girl.:lol:

chebaby

chello ladies
i gotta run, im running late but i just wanted to thank T for my package. i got it today. and i wanted to tell you that you must have esp because i was gonna purchase that darcys deep conditioner and the shea moisture yesterday but something stopped me lol. you got a 6 sense girl:giggle:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
My little pass is done, I think. I just saw that Lita purchased that Coffee Pomade from the Pomade shop. It's not listed but I could convo her. IDareT'sHair did you see how much it cost?

chebaby

I just came from trader joes and I'm in love lol. The prices are so good for good quality stuff. Imma be eating good at work lmao:lick:

T, that buttery pomadesmells so darn good.

robot.

so no burdock root for me :( or stand mixer! i planned to buy a kitchenaid as a birthday treat to myself and found a great deal on ebay but just had to email the seller to cancel my bid! i really hope he cancels it for me...

i started a new job a month ago yall and have yet to get paid :nono: and you know why? my supervisor didn't enter my hours! they're late to give us everything (our login info, security code, swipes, etc) so i emailed my supervisor to let her know the hours i worked so she could manually log them in since i wasn't able to clock in myself.

still no check, so i go to HR to ask what's up and she tells me i have no hours entered! my superviser never put them in :nono: yall i was HOT! luckily i have all my hours written down (and worked 20 hours in extra shifts!) so HR and i logged them all in manually so everything is accounted for, but now i have to wait an extra two weeks :ohwell:

my parents are helping out but i hate having to pay money back like that. i could've smacked her yall. i had plans for my little extra cash! sigh.