Donna Marie
Claudie
NurCreations
Target (Alikay Naturals)
Sarenzo

*I hope I got everything?*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I ended up getting a creamy oil from Sarenzo at the last 15 minutes of the sale lol. First time buying from this line.

Right now I'm waiting on...
Hattache- should be arriving today
Bekura
Blue Roze Beauty
APB
Sarenzo

@flyygirlll2

Hope we don't end up with a bad experience. Unfortunately, I'm expecting the worst.

Brownie and Ltown (I think) were recent casualties of poor CS and lengthy ship times.

I know Brownie was for sure and I'm thinking maybe Ltown?

Also, I'm really interested in that Bekura Purchase.

curlyhersheygirl

@flyygirlll2

Hope we don't end up with a bad experience. Unfortunately, I'm expecting the worst.

Brownie and Ltown (I think) were recent casualties of poor CS and lengthy ship times.

I know Brownie was for sure and I'm thinking maybe Ltown?

Also, I'm really interested in that Bekura Purchase.
@IDareT'sHair
Yeah the CS issues was a turn off for me. I hope you ladies don't have any issues. I didn't want to take a chance.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Hopefully there aren't any issues or that will be the first and last time dealing with this vendor. Yeah, I'm interested in trying out that cream from Bekura. I'll let you know when I use it on how it is.

Speaking of DB Transitioning Cream, it was OOS on Hattache when I went to buy it during the sale. I used to use it long time ago when I was stretching my relaxers.

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@MileHighDiva Yeah I trim the nape area as well. I haven't been keeping up with dusting in between trims. I didn't think I'd have to since I trimmed last month but apparently that's not enough. Now I'll have to switch up my regimen. I already use protein but my natural hair craves more moisture than protein though.

They unfortunately are ssk's :cry3: