Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This is almost Scary & Comical at the same time:

I dosed off after that crazy mess with Natura87 and woke up at exactly Midnight 12:00 on the dot made a Cart got my Ynobe Green Tea & Moringa.:lol:...:blush:

After all that talk about trying to get rid of Butters, Lotions, Cremes I didn't get anything else. :ohwell:

And I have her Hibiscus leave-in coming.

To be honest though, I wanted both the Ayurvedic Butter and that Silky Shea Butter for Hair. It has some wonderful ingredients.:lick:

But alas, I left it.:sad:

chebaby

She might be coming up with new products. Maybe a butter or a serum.

@chebaby You wouldnt buy any? :lol:

It's organic, free of pesticides, mineral oil, parabens, phtalates, sulfates, parrafins,proplylene glycol, synthetic fragrances and no animal ingredients. The natural community would eat it up.
if it promises to make my hair thicker i aint got nothin against breast milk:look: long as it smells good. :lol:

chello ladies:wave:
i went back and caught up. she dead wrong for those shipping prices. her stuff aint THAT good. i wonder if the yt womens love her stuff. bet they never tried it before lmao.

anyway i conditioned today with sd mocha silk:lick: love that stuff.

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas. I completely forgot about Ynobe until just now; here's what I got.

1 16oz amla DC
2 8oz green tea DC
1 lemon grass smoothie
1 detangles

chebaby

@chebaby

I can answer that Ummm NO:lol:

I'm still mad about that Coconut Frolicking mess:rolleyes:

Pfft. Like we can't frolic with coconuts:lol:
OKAY!!!! shoot, black women are known around the world for our frolicking:lol: look up frolicking and theres a picture of a black woman. we frolic so HARD them coconut be jealous:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita curlyhersheygirl @Brownie518 @divachyk @Beamodel

I got a Jar Of Joe on a Swap. Now I see what folks were talmbout.

This Jar of Joe is nothing like the 1st 50-11 previous Jars Of Joe's I've purchased. SMH:blush:

This one is more oily and has an entirely different consistency. Totally different.

So, is that how it is now?:ohwell:

My last 8oz Jar (unopened) is the Old Formula. More Dense and less oily and smooth. I want to convo her & ask what's up? :nono:

I most definitely will before I place a order for any.:rolleyes:

chebaby

@Lita @curlyhersheygirl @Brownie518 @divachyk @Beamodel

I got a Jar Of Joe on a Swap. Now I see what folks were talmbout.

This Jar of Joe is nothing like the 1st 50-11 previous Jars Of Joe's I've purchased. SMH:blush:

This one is more oily and has an entirely different consistency. Totally different.

So, is that how it is now?:ohwell:

My last 8oz Jar (unopened) is the Old Formula. More Dense and less oily and smooth. I want to convo her & ask what's up? :nono:

I most definitely will before I place a order for any.:rolleyes:
you know she wont actually tell you she made a change:lol: they never do.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Now I see why folks were saying it Changed. :blush:

I didn't pay any attention, because I had that 8oz Jar left.

It looks nothing like the Old Jar of Joe. And it's oilier. A entirely different consistency.

Could it just have been that one particular "batch":sad:

chebaby

@chebaby

Now I see why folks were saying it Changed. :blush:

I didn't pay any attention, because I had that 8oz Jar left.

It looks nothing like the Old Jar of Joe. And it's oilier. A entirely different consistency.

Could it just have been that one particular "batch":sad:
i still have my 4oz, that stuff lasts a long time. i love it now even more because since its hot so its much softer and i like it on my scalp.

you know they always find something to "tweak" with these products:rolleyes: and end up messing up a good thing.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
IDareT'sHair, I never had the old formula. You know I posted that my product started to separate and the oil was chilling on the top. I had to mix the product every time before using it for like several weeks. All of sudden, it stopped separating and I've been good ever since. When I reached out to her, she mentioned the heat being a factor. I love Joe though. Gosh that's some good stuff. Do you think the old / new perform the same?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
OT: Tomorrow is my first furlough day. :cry: I have decided to sit on my hands because idle time is not a good thing for me. I either buy something, which I need not do OR start fooling around in the mirror, doing a regi and getting overly curious with techniques, products, etc, which I also need not do and mess up the good flow I got going with my hair.

Beamodel

My Silk Dreams order arrived today.

I did make a semi hair purchase. I ordered a Hot Head Heating Cap. I hope I like it. My Hair Therapy Wrap gel packs burst on me.