Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Babygrowth

I keep forgetting to get coffee filters and I refuse to wash my hair without Coffee rinsing. I noticed a difference in how my hair felt and I don't like it! She loves water and deep conditioner and I want to see what the hype is about these combs I have but I just can't do it without my coffee!

In other news I am loving HH Sprout but I think I'm being heavy handed. I also think I may have to give up my Trigger because it may be to thick for my hair. I can't really explain it but these past few days of not using it has my scalp feeling light and I like this feeling. Sprout and joj doesn't feel heavy if that makes any sense. Plus I was getting tired of the smell. :ohwell: the true test will be how much hair I lose when I wash my hair to see if the excess shedding was the trigger or just me...

Sorry for rambling ladies...

Babygrowth

@Babygrowth

Yeah, I mean, okay...lemme see, *cough* I guess I could get Giovanni, HSR, Alba Botanicals, Avalon Organics, Beauty Without Cruelty from my little favorite Health Food Store.:ohwell:

And whatever Whole Foods & Tar-get has.:yawn:

I just like buying stuff on-line.:lol:

Wish it we didn't hafta' pay for Shipping tho'.

I know what you mean. I love online shopping. If it ever shut down I don't know what I would do! Lol

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
In other news I am loving HH Sprout but I think I'm being heavy handed. I also think I may have to give up my Trigger because it may be to thick for my hair. I can't really explain it but these past few days of not using it has my scalp feeling light and I like this feeling. Sprout and joj doesn't feel heavy if that makes any sense. Plus I was getting tired of the smell. :ohwell: the true test will be how much hair I lose when I wash my hair to see if the excess shedding was the trigger or just me...

Sorry for rambling ladies...

Babygrowth

Those are my 2 Favs! :grin:

Sprout is my Heart so is JOJ. I also like that new Black Coffee but I wish it was cheaper.:look:.....:lick:

Sprout (when I can afford it) I always get the 8 ounce Jar.:grin:

I haven't repurchased Trigger since I ran out. I might re up in the Fall/Winter. But if they offer a decent Mothers Day Sale, I'll re-up then.:look:

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair - feel better, girlie!!!
SO and I are just getting over this terrible stomach virus thats going around. :nono: He got it from his little niece and brought it home. It's ugly..

In hair news, nothing going on. I plan to wash my hair tomorrow afternoon and DC with Black Vanilla Smoothie. I haven't used it in a while since NG turned me out! :blush: I think I'm going to soak my hair in some Trigger when I get home in the morning and let it sit for the day. I need to reup next sale. I want to try the Creme Brulee scent :lick:
I am taking next sun/mon/tues off so I won't be back to work until the 23rd after tonight. :yep: Can't wait!

natura87

In bed. Might have pneumonia. Gonna head to the doctors tomorrow and get some antibiotics. Bought a Mixed Chicks kids conditioner just for the heck of it.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Feel better Brownie518 natura87 (anyone else I might have missed)

The Dr released me today -- finally! I'm a witness that 2nd degree burns is no joke. Dr stated it will take months to completely heal but I'm at a point where I don't need frequent monitoring.

ETA: I'm doing a 7 day detox for total body health and um, it's detoxing a little too well and I ain't feeling that aspect of it.

In other news, I tried Soultanicals polishing fudge and oh my :lick: It's a body scrub that leaves behind a silky feeling after rinsing and it smells great. I felt I didn't need any moisturizer. Dash the ash, well, it's "ok." I feel dry shortly after using it on dry skin but it has more staying power when used on damp skin. If I were to be foolish and order again, polishing fudge would be it. She did indicate she's working on her shipment issues and think she has them resolved. :look: I spared you all from the explanation yesterday. :blush: :giggle:

bronzebomb

30% off Uncle Funky’s Daughter with a purchase of $39 or more
Coupon Code: iloveunclefunkysdaughter
Good until March 15

Last edited:

chebaby

@chebaby

I did see where DM posted to your Video. You a Celeb nah....*cough*:look:

Can I gets that Autograph?:lol:
lmao girl i read that post over and over:lol: i was like no she didnt try to defend herself on my video talkin about ingredients make the products have slight variations:rolleyes: while that might be true, what i was refering to is not slight at all.
ive been too busy to post the follow up vid but i will this weekend.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Good morning ladies!

divachyk, i miss what happen to you and sorry to read about the burns, get better soon.
Brownie518, IDareT'sHair, natura87, i hope you ladies get better.

Ltown, not sure if I told the entire story because it's kinda embarrassing. I strained a muscle and used some muscle rub. The pain wouldn't let up so I used a warm compress to relax the muscle. The compress wasn't hot and wasn't touching my skin BUT it activated the muscle rub and burned & blistered my skin. :blush::nono:

Brownie518

Hey ladies. Real quiet tonight....

I ordered some Claudies..
Normaluzing cond
Reconstructor
Kahve leave in
Grandma Louise pomade

I have been using the Hairitage Forest Green stufff and just ordered the 8oz. Its great. Very moisturizing.

Beamodel

Hey ladies. Real quiet tonight....

I ordered some Claudies..
Normaluzing cond
Reconstructor
Kahve leave in
Grandma Louise pomade

I have been using the Hairitage Forest Green stufff and just ordered the 8oz. Its great. Very moisturizing.

Brownie518
I could have given you my Kahve leave in. I just brought it and the lemon smell is too much for me.

chebaby

@Brownie518 @chebaby

Hi Ya'll:blowkiss:

My Naturelle Grow came. My SSI also came
im so glad you feel better:bighug::grin:

im glad you got stuff in the mail.
my SSI aint even shipped yet:ohwell: this what i be talkin about, too long of a wait time. i aint got time lol.

i made a list of what imma buy tomorrow from my bss cause i feel like buying something.
kbb conditioner(dont know the name)
kbb mask
another shea moisture purification masque
and if im feeling like im a big balla shot calla imma pick up another jar of naturilista cosmetics juicy leave in. im almost out of my jar cause ive been using it daily as well as using it on my moms hair when i braid it so its going fast. i have another jar but they are different formulations so yea.

chebaby

last night i took down my bun and my hair was sooooooo moisturized:lick: usually when i take down my hair it feels like it needs to be conditioned fast. but since i started steaming again the moisture is lasting. i oiled my scalp with the rest of my trigga and some jar of joe and added some PRE to my ends and then re-bunned.
i cant wait to steam again sunday.
im thinking a 3 hour amla treatment and then steam with either kbb mask, a NG product or jane carter conditioner.

Babygrowth

Yay! Some action! I missed you guys! Hope everyones doing okay! I'm obsessing over skincare and makeup so I think I'm good on hair products til May... although I have this new itch to buy Silk Dreams since she got this new serum and I do need one or three :giggle: