what type of extension hair do u use for 2 strand twists

claudia05

Thanks...do u have a pic of ur hair in the style? I bought the janet afro bulk...have yet to use it tho...does the janet afro twist come twisted / separated into ready to use strands?
I don't have pics :sad:. They come separated into ready to use strands but they're big so the braider made them smaller...

genesis132

i think ur describing how I've been wearing my hair the past 6 mos (i could be wrong). I use the longer Marley braid hair (femi brand). My twists are not tight and everybody compliments me on my "real hair" but I usually tell them i've added exts. I don't have any updated pics. It has taken me a few years to perfect this look as I braid it myself.

ETA: Duh, if you click on my blog link you will see a few pics of twists...although,I've redone them since my last post and they are now a lil past shoulder length.

Last edited:

scarcity21

nice blog genesis....Im not quite sure thats the style im referring to, couldnt quite see it bcos the pics werent upclose....it kinda seemed like ur twists were curled? I might be wrong though....I just cant believe no one seems to understand the style im talking about:)

scarcity21

i hope so too...I swear the next time I see someone with this style, im asking them what type of hair they used...lol

How about I see a lady yesterday wearing the hairstyle..butI couldnt ask her because I was at my clinical site (student) and i didnt wann be unprofessional nor overstep my boundaries as a student....:wallbash: