Oh Lawd Dollar Tree has a natural hair care line

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Wow I googled it and there are YouTube videos and reviews and everything for these products. I'm at work right now and cannot watch. I'll have to watch when I get home. As far as products at cvs walmart and target they have expensive and not so expensive products. I've gotten at all of them it depends mainly on the ingredients.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
From the YT reviews the shampoo sucks...The dc didn't really dc or provide moisture. The stretch cream was okay and the gel didn't have enough hold. However some of the reviews on the video stated they liked the line and used the leave in and oil as well. Some didn't so I guess it depends on how your hair will react to the products. Also saw another YT video and she also stated the products were not moisturizing and her hair felt dry. Who ever gets the products come back with a review.

iLurk

I bought that shea conditioner stuff a few weeks ago its thick and not runny at all. I used it and none of my hair has dissolved or burst into flames but I only used it as a cowash. Its no better or worse than any other cheapo conditioner for that purpose but for the price you can just buy a bottle of v05 or suave which is bigger.

prettybyrd

From the YT reviews the shampoo sucks...The dc didn't really dc or provide moisture. The stretch cream was okay and the gel didn't have enough hold. However some of the reviews on the video stated they liked the line and used the leave in and oil as well. Some didn't so I guess it depends on how your hair will react to the products. Also saw another YT video and she also stated the products were not moisturizing and her hair felt dry. Who ever gets the products come back with a review.

I hate to hear that. This broke grad student life had me ready to go do a Dollar Tree haul. I guess I better keep my pennies until I can get to Target for some more Pantene.

PlainJane

Lol I bought the cowash/DC today from this line.
Whenever I'm in the hair product aisle, I always test products on the coarsest part of my nape and if it softens it immediately then I always end up purchasing the product

BostonMaria

I must say that my oldest DD bought a hair butter at the Dollar Tree and it was the bomb.com
I ran back to buy 100 more and they were all gone. 1 yr later I still have the jar JUST IN CASE they decide to bless me again with this hair butter.

MzRhonda

I must say that my oldest DD bought a hair butter at the Dollar Tree and it was the bomb.com
I ran back to buy 100 more and they were all gone. 1 yr later I still have the jar JUST IN CASE they decide to bless me again with this hair butter.
@BostonMaria

Now you know you can NOT come in here and tell us that without a pic or the name of the hair butter!:fishslap:

BostonMaria

@BostonMaria

Now you know you can NOT come in here and tell us that without a pic or the name of the hair butter!:fishslap:

Ahaha its the Mango Oil and Capuacu Butter whip coil cream by Roots of Nature

Here are the reviews for a similar product by Roots of Nature. Apparently someone else found it in the dollar store. Damn it I missed out! http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlp...-feather-whipped-curl-cream-styling-products-

MzRhonda

^^^
Thanks!

I have seen that at my dollar store not sure if I have seen it recently though I will be looking out for it though.

BlkOnyx488

Don't sleep on the dollar tree, I be finding yummy sauces ketchup and mustard with all natural ingredients and no high fructose corn syrup.

Their olive oil hair gel works nice too.