SheaMoisture’s Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Line

FemmeFatale

I used the hair mask for the first time last week and I loved it. I'm texlaxed and my hair felt soo moisturized and soft and it smells heavenly!

westNDNbeauty

Kurlee

Search "Shea Moisture Community" on Target. Though some products are sold out online, there are still products at the store which can be in-store pick up.

Kurlee

Kurlee

Search "Shea Moisture Community" on Target. Though some products are sold out online, there are still products at the store which can be in-store pick up.

thanks!!! I bought three of the DC and one of the conditioner:spinning:. The serum and shampoo were sold out online :look:. In store, they have NOTHING, but empty shelves. Ya'll cleaned everything out.

Kurlee

I finally tried the conditioner and I am in love!!!! The slip! The mild smell! The softness! Finally, a shea moisture product that works ;)

mshoneyfly

Revisited the SM Yucca & Baobab thickening/anti-breakage line this weekend. Starting to feel guilty about all these products I already have and buying so many new ones. I have stuff from every SM line except the coconut hibiscus and the superfruit.

What I learned:
SM masques work best for me on dry hair. So here is how I get amazing results. (Same thing with the JBCO line, the Noni & Monoi line and the Raw Shea Butter line). The Noni & Monoi line comes with a separate weekly treatment meant to be used as a prepoo treatment.

1) Prepoo w/coconut oil and hair masque on top.

2) Poo with the SM poo. Many people say these poo's are lousy and leave hair stripped and tangled. They just usually leave mine kinda dry but using directly after rinsing the masque it worked really well.

3) Apply the rinse out for about 10 minutes and rinse for moisturized, detangled, strengthened hair. I was completely shocked!! Glad I didn't throw this away. Ive had these products for close to a year.

I LOVE this HHJ!!