By the end of 2014...

CodeRed

I'm going to:

- Use up at least 10 more items in my stash (sounds like a lot but a lot of those are depleting anyway)

- Get a nice cut (ends starting to look unpleasant... not sure if I'll do it by the end of the hear or the first week in January)

- Have my self - relaxing method down

- Incorporate more aloe vera into my regimen. My hair seems to like it.

- Not be derailed... My hair's doing exactly how I want it to and has been for this whole year now. I'm going to keep my simple regimen and if I change it, it's only to incorporate tried and true methods.

jasmyne14

Decrease my hair products as majority are of no use now .

Dust my ends more often

Do a heavy protein every 6 weeks faithfully

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Maybe I 'll be WL. I'm about 2 inches away but given that my ends look like they need a moment of silence I might not make it this year.

Master self relaxing because the first time was an epic fail. Either that or go to a salon, but I haven't been to a salon in almost 3 years.

Use up some of my products. I still have unopened stuff from Black Friday last year smh.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

iLurk

Kinda crazy to think There's only 2 months left in this year since October is only a couple days away :shocked:

By the end of the year I if I haven't hit bsl I should at least be somewhat close to it.

Learn how to straighten my hair more efficiently so I can do some dusting.

Heck I probably won't even see my hair around that time anyway because I might find something to hide in under until it starts warming up again.

Last edited:

Sholapie

-have 6 inches of hair, I've retained 4 since jan so hopefully I keep it up
-reduced ssks by keeping my hair stretched
-have a solid routine that minimises the need to manipulate my hair more than once a week

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
-Be somewhat close to APL! :-/ I need retention damn it lol
-Won't have bought anymore products (lol okay)
-Get a pibbs dryer (even though I love heatless styles some times you just want to use a dryer)

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Retention, retention, retention! I want to be APL by 31 Dec.

Go back to pre-pooing before I wash my hair.

Hard protein every four weeks, then moisturizing conditioner.

Be more gentle with my fine hair.

Wigs, wigs, wigs!

SpiritJunkie

End of the year:
*my right side semi-bald tiny patch would have fully grown in
*have a well needed trim
*Full apl
*full healthy hair

missyrayne19

Grazing BSL. That's all I really want. Everything else is on point for me soooooo it would be really awesome if my hair could give me this present! :grin:

krissyc39

1" healthy retention
Thicker roots

That's it ya'll. My long term hair goals will come to pass eventually but I want to work on thickness and health before continuing :)

atlien11

1. Nail my vitamin regimen. Im consistent but just all over the place regarding the times i take them.

2. Invest in a steamer.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

I wil have more than enough products in my arsenal to go on a serious no buy next year.

I know what my staples are and what works. Not that I will stop the urge to want to try new things, but I am going to be extremely dedicated to using up things in my stash. The few things I want for Black Friday will absolutely be IT.

PureSilver

Maybe I 'll be WL. I'm about 2 inches away but given that my ends look like they need a moment of silence I might not make it this year.

Master self relaxing because the first time was an epic fail. Either that or go to a salon, but I haven't been to a salon in almost 3 years.

Use up some of my products. I still have unopened stuff from Black Friday last year smh.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Wow, flyygirlll2 care to share some of those products. I can only dream. I can only afford no more than 3 products at a time.

TLC1020

Hopefully close to apl, shedding minimum, retaining mostly all of new growth, maintain healthy hair.

trclemons

I will:

1. be fully natural after a 2 year transition

2. have 10 inches of hair growth

3. have a steamer

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Wow, flyygirlll2 care to share some of those products. I can only dream. I can only afford no more than 3 products at a time.

Girl my pjism is pretty bad smh lol. I like trying new things but I know I need to have several seats when I look at my stash. I hate having a bunch of products opened at the same time that's why it's taken a minute. They're mostly handmade products like APB, Silk Dreams, and Blue Roze Beauty.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Have thick, healthy, shiny bsb/bsl hair
Figure out a way to decrease tangles on wash days
Learn how to rollerset and blowdry my hair
Find a good creamy leave in

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I will be APL.
I will be consistent in my hair care practices and following my regimen.
I will have used up at least 10 more products.
I will have DD habitually doing her nighttime haircare regimen.
I will have DD retaining growth monthly.

myhairgrowstoo

Have a solid fall/winter regime
Get a trim, i really need it
Longest layer BSL, shorter layer APL, shortest layer SL
Find and stick to an easy to do PS

kupenda

I will have gotten a much needed trim so I can be back on track for HEALTHY full APL by January 2015

I will be in a sew in, letting my hair hibernate til it warms up again

I will have been faithfully taking my coconut oil and daily green smoothies for inner health

frida1980

Complete my first milestone for my Setback Comeback challenge. 8 months heat-free, 7 months no combing. Will follow up with a length check and a mini chop of 2 inches. Hopefully at MBL again. Goal for 2015 WL hair!

KidneyBean86

Southern sweetheart
Straighten my hair at least one just to see where I am in length.
Add aloe vera gel to my regimen.
Try protective styling more.
Pray that I retain at least two or more inches

Last edited: