September 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

lovelycurls

Haven't bought hair products in a while!!! Found these @ my local cvs store today,

Shea moisture Jbco leave in conditioner
Shea moisture jbco hair styling lotion
Shea moisture Jbco edge treatment

Sent from Note 3 using LHCF

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
E'TAE Caramel Treatment
Shea Terra - Mongongo & Banana Deep Conditioning Hair Masque
Blue Roze - Manuka Honey Moisturizing Conditioner

Kaitlynrs91

SM manuka rinse out conditioner.. I mixed it with some water and a spray bottle to make a leave in.. Love it so far. I'll plan on getting the DC after I use up some stuff in my stash lol

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Took advantage of the BASK Labor Day sale. I was DANGEROUSLY low on Vanilla Whiskey so I got two jars. Will probably get a couple more during BF. Also got the new Shea Moisture Manuka Honey shampoo based on Tasia's recommendation. I am so excited to try it on Friday. The AIA cleansing pudding no longer works for me, so I am back on the hunt for a staple shampoo.

I really hope you like the shampoo. I was really expecting less from it. I flat ironed my hair and it still feels soft.

xu93texas

Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Intensive Hydration Masque and the Manuka Honey Shampoo

TraderJoe's EVCO
Trader Joe's Jojoba oil

2 more wigs

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Kiss Handle-Less blow dryer
David Evangelista Straight Hair Straightener
Adore Hair Color- Blue Black & Intense Red
Sebastian Trilliant Thermal Protection & Shimmer Complex
Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum
Liquid Gold Green Magic hair cream

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Kindheart

I went dirty cheap this week ,i stopped at the hood beauty supply and got some trusted products i used to use back in the days and wanted to try blue Magic leave ins ,the ingredients seem ok .

Motions lavish Shampoo and CPR conditioner are really good ,haven't used them in a while ,i hope they work on my natural hair.

image-4174827490.jpg

cutenss

Can you believe nothing :blush: But I am going to buy me some of the ETAE Caramel Treatment, along with the other products to go with. Her IG makes you want to try her products :yep:

Hi :wave: IDareT'sHair. How are you my wonderful friend :sunshine: I miss talking to you. I must log on more, like I use to. I have gotten so lazy, now that I am back working :lol:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I'm :sad:! Hunter Beauty Supply the last BOBSS in Denver is going out of business.

Here's my little $25 haul from the going out of business sale:
+Comb out cape
+Jumbo hair clips
+Mizani spatula
+Avalon Labs timer
+Hicks Edge Control
+S Curl No Drip 16 oz
+Keracare Demineralizing Wipes

I didn't need any of this, except the S Curl. Couldn't resist the sale. Of course, the jumbo perm and flexi rods were already gone.
ForumRunner_20140916_193607.jpg

oneastrocurlie

Shea Moisture CES - travel size tube (off topic but if you use your Target Cartwheel App there's 10% off all Shea moisture but it says it excludes travel sizes. Not true! It works. And SM is on sale at Target this week.... And I had a gift card lol)

Curlmart:
DB Herbal conditioning leave in spritz
Oyin Hair Dew

Misseyl

I'm always on the lookout for deep conditioners and I'm not a fan of homemade stuff so Walgreens claimed to have a sale so I purchased:

Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Curl Creme Pudding,
Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Moisturizer,
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification Masque,
SheaMoisture Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque

I've always used Mango Butter while I was relaxed so I don't know why I didn't do this sooner but the mango butter left my hair looking shiny, moisturized and soft. The pudding is to die for. I'm glad I went ahead and purchased it because I won't be using any other puddings after this, it's a definite keeper.

Also, I had a store credit at a local store so I also purchased Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque.

Angelbean

Nexxus pro mend smoothing shine serum for $5 it's on clearance at my local grocery store....guys if you loved the old formula chi silk infusion you should give this serum a go...thick silky consistency