SEPTEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

25% off - 2 days only (expires 11:59PM Sept 25, 2014.) Good on any online purchase of $50 or more.
Use code 555154

NaturallyATLPCH

meka72

Email from L.A.C.E. Naturals re free shipping until noon on 9/27:

Happy Fall!!!

I hope you guys have enjoyed your first few days of a new season! Have you dusted off your beanie hats and scarves yet?

Many of you have inquired about ground locations that carries L.A.C.E products and we appreciate you thinking of us by suggesting our brand to local retailers, continue to spread the news! We are definitely ready to expand and hoping to have a few more ground locations real soon!

As a big THANK YOU, we are offering FREE SHIPPING from now until noon on 9/27 CST. NO promo code is needed.

Be sure to tag us on Twitter or Instagram @ "lacenatural" as we love highlighting our very supportive customers, and we do appreciate your feedback!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Meridian

The Pomade Shop Customer Appreciation Sale (Sept. 25-28 ) : 20% off all full-size products. Enter coupon code APPRECIATION at checkout.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

I'm going to be the exact same. Took advantage of curlmarts sale. Going to grab a few oils from APB. Only vendors left are Bobeam and maybe SSI.

Yeah I wanted some things from Curl Mart but that sale came in between pay periods and I couldn't partake. :lol:

SSI is on my list as well as Curl Junkie unless CurlMart has another sale for some more Rehab. I may also pick up some BASK. Other than Smooth Naturals for my body, those are the only online purchases I will be getting for BF.

Thankfully Oyin is at Target so I can grab some Hair Dew anytime I want. I am really and truly going on a no buy after BF. I have many things in my arsenal to keep me content and use up.

lenu80

25% off $30 or more ends 9/28 by Koils by nature. www.koilsbynature.com

Curlmart free shipping $50 or more freeship50 also on their site

20% off code CUPCAKE20 on any or all products
www.jakeala.etsy.com

BranwenRosewood

On the end of her business video, did I understand her to say she was going to get some much needed rest and have some much needed sex?

She did! I skipped to the end of that very annoying and unprofessional video just to check and that is exactly what she said.

NaturallyATLPCH

I have the DC and leave in. I liked the DC but it's something I could live without since it's not a staple.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I agree. I have used both and they are not things I would repurchase. Plus her drop sales turn me off. I'm not going to sit by a computer waiting to order something at a certain time.

BranwenRosewood

BonBons Cheveux Boutique's Fall Sale has begun. Enter the coupon code "FALL" during checkout to get 20% off your entire order! Hurry because supplies are limited and there are no rain checks!

d4ba8a95-c213-48d7-8ca4-b5dedddaaee5.jpg

NaturallyATLPCH

Welp, her funky arse attitude just turned me off. I will spend my money elsewhere ANNNNNNND she's talking about waiting time 7 weeks.:perplexed

I agree! Totally ratchet to the fullest. Scolding people during the entire video. It is not that serious. Hey you should know what you're getting into when you have these finger trigger pulling sales. She needs to get her life and get some professionalism.