Woman Goes 11 Years Without Washing Hair

aegis

Well I'm going on 2 weeks w/o washing just oiling and using my sulfur mix. Only 570 to go til I'm like her.

PinkSkates

Where ever your face goes your hair goes too. With all the crap that is in the environment, your hair will eventually start to induce smells at some point if you don't shampoo. I don't care what she claims, her hair is smelling foul at some point unless she is wearing an invisible shield around her head that keeps it from coming into contact with the environment.

iCandyc

But every few months though...IMO, that's nasty to me. You need some sort of cleanser once in a while to get rid of any bacterium which you may pick up somewhere. Her hair sounds like a playground for lice.

Actually not, it is actually believed that head lice prefer clean hair to dirty hair

katblack

If even one part of your body is dirty as hell, and you're not in the process or planning to clean it asap, then you = dirty. In my book.

Not washing at all though? That's just... unsanitary.

*I'm sorry if any non hair washers out there are offended, but yeah, this whole sebum only method is not something I'm comfortable with personally. Just my personal beliefs and opinions. You do your thing though and I wish you the best... as long as I don't have anything to do with it.*

:lol:
Wow! How very comforting is this... Oh yeah it's a disclaimer that's right, you were actually meaning to be offensive:look:

Why is this thread not closed?