6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

honey4real

I'm in as well im taking hairfinity, I had a major setback and had to cut my hair very very short in the middle and I am curious to see how the vitamins benefit this disaster I am in a sew in right now

Sent from my MB501 using MB501

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320155566745.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320155566745.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 53

keelioness

I'm in. Going to finish the last 2 bottles of hairfinity that have been sitting on my shelf for 4 months.. then I'm going on Nioxin

ScorpioBeauty09

Update: I've added an additional 1000 mcg of Biotin to my Hairfinity since Friday and I think I'm already seeing results. My hair feels and looks slightly longer somehow.:ohwell::grin: I'm considering adding more MSM too.

I'm in as well im taking hairfinity, I had a major setback and had to cut my hair very very short in the middle and I am curious to see how the vitamins benefit this disaster I am in a sew in right now

Sent from my MB501 using MB501
I started Hairfinity for this same reason. Back in August I had a setback (braider got scissor happy :wallbash:) and looked for something to grow my hair back quicker. I'm on my 3rd bottle but 2 weeks after taking it I had a major growth spurt.:yep:

Aggie

Checking in for yesterday now. I haven't taken all of my vits for the day as yet but will do so with lunch, will update later on the rest of my vitamins for the day. So far, I have taken my Twinlab Maxilife collagen, Now hyaluronic acid, Glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, and vitamin C combo.

ReignLocks

:grin: YES!!!! I'm in...my first challenge. I'm SUPER excited. I currently take Women's Ultra Mega Active, Vitamin D and will be getting my Hairfinity pills this week. They shipped on Monday so fingers crossed!

Wanderland

A little late but I'm here. I'm taking:
MV + biotin (may switch to hairfinity when done), MSM, probiotics
Will also add chlorophyll.

I also plan on getting a pill box and set out my weekly so hassle of opening 20 million boxes won't stop me.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bronzebomb

I'm in. With this and the protective styling (for a year) I should be able to gain 6 inches.

GNC
Biotin
MSM

collegeDoll

I take MSM, Biotin, Flaxseed Oil Softgels, Super B Complex, Nature's Bounty Vitamins for the Hair, and Inositol...and I drink 2 cups of horsetail and nettle tea daily...I also take Saw Palmetto and Evening Primrose Oil but thats for boob growth/fullness lol (hopfully)

havent missed a night so far

Barbie83

Just started today.

Country Life Maxi Hair (2 per day)
1 Tbs liquid chlorophyll (once or twice per day)

I usually take a probiotic as well but I ran out. I'll also be adding a fish oil supplement, more for health than anything else :yep:

Dominicanatural

Hey everyone! I'm curious as to how everyone is making sure they don't forget to take their vitamins. I have an alarm set on my phone around my bed time so that I don't forget which is working well for me. Any other tips?

Skiggle

Hey everyone! I'm curious as to how everyone is making sure they don't forget to take their vitamins. I have an alarm set on my phone around my bed time so that I don't forget which is working well for me. Any other tips?

I've been taking my vitamins for 2 years now. After the first 30 days habit sets in and you usually never forget. But in the beginning I used to take my vitamins with breakfast.

~Vintage Queen~

ReignLocks make sure you up water intake (avoid headaches) and/or fibre 'cause for me it did block me up a bit.
Of course everyone is different but just my experience. I may get back to it to see what happens now though.

I'm still pill popping and have ordered maxi-hair as I always wanted hairfinity but the shipping was ridiculous. I ordered from Iherb. If anyone is ordering for 1st time I have a $5 off code.

naturalagain2

Checking in I've been going strong with my fish oil and multivitamin:grin:.

I make sure I put a sandwich bag filled with my pills (at least a week worth) in my purse so if I forget to take it at home I will remember whenever I look in my purse. I try to always take it at lunch so now it's becoming a habit.

cynd

I'd like to join please! This will my first challenge and I'm a commitment-phobe so I need all the help I can get. For the past couple of weeks I've been taking the following:

Biotin 5 mg
MSM 1000 mg
Vitamin C-1000
Centrum Multi
Mega Red Krill Oil (for heart health)

I also purchased a couple of bottles of Hairfinity, but I've only taken a couple haphazardly because something in them (I think it's the horsetail??) gives me palpitations.

I've moved my pills from the kitchen to right next to my toothbrush and I take them either first thing in the morning or last thing a night, depending upon how I feel.

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread!

TdotGirl

I'm going to join this challenge since I take vitamins everyday.
I take Ultra hair plus with msm, multivitamin, gnc silica & gnc biotin.