6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

ladysaraii

Im currently taking

-Trader Joe's chewable multivitamin (I need to re-up this weekend)
-Saw Palmetto 450mg (might up this)
-Biotin, currently 3000mg
-DE (I let it sit in water and I drink it throughout the day)

I will be ordering Nioxin HSN vitatmins in the next few days and add that to it

ChocoKitty

I'll join more for health than hair.

-Garden of Life Women's Multi, B Complex and Iron
-Carlson's Cod Liver Oil
-Earthrise Spirulina tablets
-Diatomaceous Earth (2-3 tbsps/day).

Kimbosheart

Ok I'm in. I need to be. My lack of consistency is the only thing stopping my hair goals. So I'll take Nioxin 2x's per day and My New Chapter Prenatals. I will literally have to check in every night probably to stay on this challenge.

AryaStarr258

I want good health and healthy hair so......let's DO this!

I'm taking:
Spring Valley Biotin 500 mcg
Doctor's Best MSM 1500 mg
Sundown Naturals Folic Acid 400 mcg
Sundown Naturals Iron 65 mg
Sundown Naturals Vitamin C 1000 mg
Now Foods Vitamin D-3 5000 IU

naturalagain2

^^^I say Multi that way you have covered your major nutrients your body needs:yep:.

Just checking in: I took my vitamins yesterday and today (fish oil & multi) and have been drinking lots of water.

Duchesse

I'll join. I'm revamping my health routine in general and getting back into lifting some weights.

I take: Futurebiotics- HSN
MSM- Doctors best brand
3-5 X wkly- protein smoothie and/or Liquid Amino Fuel
Flaxseed oil, Brewers Yeast

When I remember NOW spirulina powder...blech

jbwphoto1

I have no problem keeping up with taking my vites daily, so I would just like to offer a couple of suggestions.

Get a couple of those plastic 7-day pill packs to use. I used to keep one in my cabinet at work and take it home on the weekends to refill it. Even if I forgot to do that, I would still have a couple days worth.

Now when I find a good deal on vites, I work towards having one bottle for home and one for work.

~Vintage Queen~

I've been taking vitamins/minerals consistently since early/mid Oct so this would be great. I have alarms set on my phone and a pill box necklace so it's been easy to get used to.

I'm currenly taking:

Nioxin,
Chemists Direct multi-vitamin with iron and
Simply Supplements wolf-berry/goji berry and Zinc.

I alternate with or occasionally take:

Chemists Direct multi-vitamin with iron, zinc and iodine
Simply Supplements b-complex
and NAC.

Haven't been able to check my hair as it's in Ghana rows/single plaits but my nails are no longer yellow, peeling or breaking. I did have spots surface but my face/body has since cleared and looks more even toned.

Aggie

@Aggie I want to really take a Silica supplement but I dont know how much. Any suggestions on whats ideal for hair growth?

I need to add a HSN pill.

DaughterOfZion1, I would suggest a good strength of about 500mg per pill and take 3 of them a day throughout the day - not all at once. This keeps the silica level in your system constant. HTH!

Aggie

Oh by the way, checking in for last night and also I took my vits already for the night:yep:.

Cendra

Perfect timing, I bought some multivitamins today.

Will add MSM next week and may add Biotin later.

y_nv_pe

I was also thinking abouit adding bee pollen. Has any was used it before and if so what results did u get from it. I'm here is great for over health

Aggie

Checking in for today - took my super greens today with horsetail silica, and L-glutamine. I also took my Neocell collagen, GC with MSM, 3000mg of Vitamin C, potassium, vitamin D, hyaluronic acid and 2 Tbls of extra virgin coconut oil.

Aggie

I was also thinking abouit adding bee pollen. Has any was used it before and if so what results did u get from it. I'm here is great for over health

I want to add this in powdered form to my green smoothies. It is supposed to add some flavor to the smoothie. I will need to google it and see what other goodies are in it too.

wheezy807

I thought i had my Women One A Day but i can't find them. I'm guessing maybe i threw them away because they were expired and i just don't remember. I'll have to wait to i get paid to get more now.

Lita

I'm in...

MSM-4000 mg (powder)

Borage oil-15000 1x with dinner

Multi 2x

Berry powder 1glass breakfast

Veggie powder 1glass with dinner

Liquid cal-1table a day

Coconut oil-1x with breakfast

Glass of warm Mag at bed time...

Happy Hair Growing!

Meloe18

i want to join. i was thinking of this just the other day.

Womans multi vitamin
silicia
biotin
B complex
Fish oil
MSM

Right now im transitioning to natural, 5 months post relaxer. I really dont know my inhes of growth, all over the place.