I'd like to see ____ DEAD in 2015!

Misseyl

Women walking around with their "welfts" showing. Somebody needs to tell them that nobody is supposed to know it's a weave, and with the welfts showing, well how cheap and tacky is that.

Aireen

- Unsolicited hair advice when I can't see what your hair looks like or you have damaged hair. Actually, unsolicited advice, period. I'm MBL, I got this, thanks.

Last edited:

summertimewine

*sips tea*
Racism. Unrealistic but after this year I am 100% over white people/police force/racist. We got racist killing 12 year old boys on swings, I just cannot lately.

DrC

The term "At the end of the day"

Everyone uses it to prove a point. It could be a chick who gets Ray Riced by her man everyday who cheats on her with a coworker during his lunch breaks and everyone knows. And she's all like, "Well, at the end of the day, He's my man!"

Shadduup :rofl:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'd like to see an end of twerking! Kim kardashian butt/other Kardashian naked threads, and end of Halle/ Gabe anti threads.:rolleyes: I would like us as black women to be more positive and supportive to each other.:yep: We are valuable and we are and can be a force for good. We are not B*** or Hoes! We are WOMEN!:computer::yep:

BEAUTYU2U

I'm tired of quantifying race. He's 75% this or she's 0.25 that. I'm over the word "claiming" and picking up/kicking off people from the team. Don't want to see it in 2015.

LivingInPeace

Oddly shaped women in leggings.
Leggings instead of pants. Why not just walk around in pantyhose? So tacky and rude to subject the rest of the world to your lumps and bumps.

apple_natural

People saying "comin at ya" on their YouTube videos. Uuuuugh. Soo annoying. Can't stand it. Also, running their fingers through their hair fifty million times....

Girls/women always wanting to lose weight ....within reason of course, unhealthy isn't cute, but I really mean those who are like size 10-14 or something. Really? Stop thinking teenage thin is the only good looking body.

the mentality that a black woman shouldn't date outside her race.... don't even get me started.

Last edited:

WYSIWYG

Hair that only looks good when it's time to wash it again.

Men who are very old, very broke & very ugly who keep trying to spit game. Sir, you can only be one of those things at a time, okay?

Aireen

Asking me for hair advice or advice in general and not bothering to take it. I'm done wasting my time. If I give you some hair tips/tips to solve your problem and you don't take it/come up with excuses, don't ask me again, you don't want a real solution.

Seraphina

Asking me for hair advice or advice in general and not bothering to take it. I'm done wasting my time. If I give you some hair tips/tips to solve your problem and you don't take it/come up with excuses, don't ask me again, you don't want a real solution.

I was going to say something similar except not about hair. I'm giving up giving the same solicited advice to people over and over again just to have them remain in a situation and come to me for help again.

CNN and Fox News. I know I can't do that, but I really hate them both.

The trend of exorbitant contouring. I contour, but I have no interest in looking like a different person.

Basketball Wives, Love and Hip Hop... No more shows that showcase black women as volatile, BPD-suffering and emotionally unstable. Seriously. Enough.

Dr. Ben Carson on my television discussing anything other than neuroscience. :look:

Stand Your Ground laws.

HHSJ85

Regla degla shmegla girl from Jerz
The drawn on glow in the dark(4 shades lighter highlight) boomerang eyebrows -_- just stop it!

Electric Blue, neon green, gray, white lipstick.

Fleek fleek fleek -- English, do you speak it?

After a stylist finishes your hair and you are ready to go and they want to start taking pictures of you WITHOUT asking or just telling you "wait i want to take some pictures for my instagram page" huh? When did my appt become a bootleg photoshoot? No ma'am.

Dolly dearest daddy long legs eyelashes

Girls who have no edges or nape that want to tell you about haircare and how you dont need to do all of that. Nope. Cant hear you.

Contour and highlight that looks like dirt and baby powder.

Seraphina

I'm sorry but when he started going on TV talking about plantation mentality, comparing Obama Care to slavery and then again this week about how the rioting in MO is the fault of feminism and women's selfishness, I just couldn't with him anymore. I think he's too intelligent for this.

SmilingElephant

U know what else needs to die?

All these songs and propaganda shaming skinny women.

I get "embracing your curves"... but that doesn't give u the right to pick on someone that can't help that she's skinny.

I have been skinny all my life and have been brutally picked on all my life for it.

This currently is something that irks me to the core right now till when ppl make snide remarks about my size or weight... I just walk off.

Just stop being so freakin rude!!!

Aireen

U know what else needs to die?

All these songs and propaganda shaming skinny women.

I get "embracing your curves"... but that doesn't give u the right to pick on someone that can't help that she's skinny.

I have been skinny all my life and have been brutally picked on all my life for it.

This currently is something that irks me to the core right now till when ppl make snide remarks about my size or weight... I just walk off.

Just stop being so freakin rude!!!

YAAASS! BODY SHAMING NEEDS TO DIE. :whip:

Aireen

Obsession with booty. I can't stand how everyone wants a butt now. People used to ridicule others for having a big butt now it's like the epitome of... womanly appeal. :look: Even exercises are dedicated to getting a donk now. I'm all for exercising but this new butt fad/craze is too extreme.