SimplYounique is back!

ikandi87

Wow I think I followed her back before she was natural or maybe she was transitioning. ..she used to rock wigs. I may be mistaken tho... anywho im glad im not the only who goes back and forth from natural to relaxed and all in between. I may re-subscribe.

prettybyrd

I'm going to keep following her too. I really like her, and I'm glad to see that she is back. I was getting concerned about her.

I know that people have lives outside of YouTube and other social media outlets, but it can be a little disconcerting when people just disappear.

PureSilver

Amen....i'm so glad. I loved her tutorials. I've been searing for months waiting& hoping for an update. I did see a new post on instagram though, her hair looked relaxed too. Thanks OP for sharing.

Off to watch the video.

angelhairtype4

Amen....i'm so glad. I loved her tutorials. I've been searing for months waiting& hoping for an update. I did see a new post on instagram though, her hair looked relaxed too. Thanks OP for sharing.

Off to watch the video.

Yw :). I was patiently waiting for her return as well. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw her post lol

RegaLady

I liked her. I am glad she did what was best for her. I wish her the best and hope all is well in her life.

ctosha

I'm glad she did what she felt was best for her I will still follow her. I can relate when she said she didn't want to have to set her hair up from the night before etc. Her hair looks great