July 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Mische I always get my Claudies products unscented. I love her and her products, but her scents are a bit.......off:look:.

Oh dang....the products that I purchased today are scented. I will be so disappointed if the scents overwhelm me.

ETA- I sent her an email to please change to unscented. I love scents, but based on what you said I don't want to take a gamble.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Claudie's Hair Revitalizer
Revitalizing Hair Reconstructor
Revitalizing Fortifying Conditioner
Renew Protein Conditioner

Hairveda
Almond Glaze x2

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Flygirlll2 Me too! But with that sale, I had to purchase some. The stuff is golden crack. Plus I love to support Claudie! Her CS showed me what good business truly was. She handles everything so professionally.

Girl you know how I said I had passed on getting the oil due to already having other oils.... Ummm see what had happened was.... The pj itch took over and I went back and purchased 1x Montego Bay oil loll * look* I love me some oil and I know good and well I need nothing but I want to try it. I made sure to get it unscented too. She responded back to me about the other products and said she made a note of it. Good CS!

BranwenRosewood

2 month supply of Manetabolism

I was going to finally try APB but I decided to wait since this is the first time I've seen The Mane Choice have such a big sale. I'll catch the next APB sale.

Pompous Blue

From Annabelle's Perfect Blends 30% off sale:

Blueberry Cheesecake Hair Creme
Ayurvedic Hair Creme
Cucumber Papaya Hair Creme
Hibiscus Pomegranate Hair Creme
Apple and Mango Strenghtening Mask

From a Sally's $10 off $20 coupon - disposable shower caps.

Pompous Blue

myhoneychild.com

45% off sale - Have never tried these products:

Ginger and Apple Slip Rinse
Guava Hair Balm
Organic Styling creme

caliscurls

Pura Body Naturals:
Cupuacu Hair Butter
SHL Sapote Hair Lotion

Another first time buy. Out the gate I'm not a fan of their shipping fee ($11!).

I THINK this concludes my pre-Black Friday product tour. I've got almost everything I was curious about in my stash now. By the time Black Friday comes this year I'll be better informed to spend like a PJ maniac on products I know work.

The only thing I MAY still get :look: is Oyins pudding and burnt sugar pomade

EnExitStageLeft

I just gave away 4 moisturizers because my hair screamed HAYLE NALL! to alla' them :ohwell:.

So to celebrate I just picked up another:

16 oz. Soultanicals Knot Sauce to celebrate :happydance:

Thats 40 oz. I have on deck. I think its safe to say that I'm good till Black Friday.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I just gave away 4 moisturizers because my hair screamed HAYLE NALL! to alla' them :ohwell:. So to celebrate I just picked up another: 16 oz. Soultanicals Knot Sauce to celebrate :happydance: Thats 40 oz. I have on deck. I think its safe to say that I'm good till Black Friday.

Well dayum, you should be all set until then for real lol. That knot sauce is good though. My hair is very hard to moisturize, but the knot sauce and APB cremes have been good so far.

EnExitStageLeft

@flyygirlll2

LOL! Yeah Girl, Currently I only have about 8 Leave Ins/Moisturizers in total:

HH Soft Coconut (HG Leave In)-16 oz.
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew-8 oz.
Reve Essentials Hair Milk- 8oz.
Soultanicals Knot Sauce (HG Moisturizer)-24 oz. on deck (16oz. on the way :))
PuruBody Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk (Going to try it as a leave in before I give up)-8oz.
TextureMeNaturals Aunt Cookies Moisture Cream-8oz.
APB Leave In Pudding-4 oz.
APB Ayurvedic Cream-4 oz.

I'm kinda proud of myself because I use to have wayyyyyyyy wayyyy wayyyyyyyyyyy more then that :look:

Last edited:

meka72

From Naturelle Grow:

Herbal Blends DC
Marshmallow Root etc DC

From Obia Naturals

Babussu (sp) DC

I'll probably be back in here with some APB

Not APB but Claudie's instead. This is my time trying this line.

Balancing Quinoa Coffee Hair Cream
Montego Bay Oil
Normalizing Hair Rinse
Normalizing Hair Conditioner
Renew Prorein Conditioner

NaturallyATLPCH

I posted this in the Claudie's thread, but figured if I posted over here I'd get a better response.

Is the Jojoba Conditioning Cleanser sudsy?

And what DC for normal/low po hair would anyone recommend from her?

SimJam

Aphogee 2 step treatment .... last ditch effort to remedy years of unstoppable breakage.

Used it Friday night so im gonna watch my hair closely for the next 6 weeks

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
*clears throat* LOL

Amla powder
Brahmi powder
Marshamallow root
Burdock root
Rhassoul clay
Slippery elm powder
Fenugreek powder

My hair really loved all this ish. And I have run out of everything. I plan to use them only once a month, and use ready-made stuff in between. Cause ain't nobody got time to be messing with these things on a regular basis.

I am about to head to Silk Dreams and Alikay Naturals. What else is good?

Hey SimJam!

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Lawd this APB stuff sounds delicious :lick: I am already on the site. My cart may or may not be full of stuff. :sekret:

EnExitStageLeft

@meka72

Your hair will literally thank you for your Claudie purchase. Unlike most vendors she staffs an in house chemist to help with the formulation of her products. She also has training in product formulation, so her products products are top notch and last a pretty long time. Her products can be stored w/o refrigeration for up to 12 months and w/ for 18. Claudie's is BOMB.COM!