SL 2014

Evolving78

Uhm. I found my shears :ohwell: trimmed up the nape. The first pic is from a press two weeks ago. I chopped off that mess on the ends (ssks--going to straightened natural life now. Heat damage cant be much worse). The last two are today from the blowout about 70% straight. this tapered shape is better than the mullet anyway. Was going to cut once the crown reached sl to kill the layers too but no time like the present! And yea. That manuka leave in is thebomb.com. imma do it again. Let this serve as my ending lc. Now torn between the sl and apl 2015 challenges. This is also for my low density sistahs! :up:
I like it! You cut it yourself? That's good stuff!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I like it! You cut it yourself? That's good stuff!

Yes maam. Thank you. Most ssk are gone and the layers not so deep. Its behaving much better now.

I shoulda have styled it for the pics but making it lay down is a hassle. Lol

faithVA its looking good and so thick!

Last edited:

faithVA

Yes maam. Thank you. Most ssk are gone and the layers not so deep. Its behaving much better now.

I shoulda have styled it for the pics but making it lay down is a hassle. Lol

faithVA its looking good and so thick!

Thank you. I think I'm just medium density. I think the very front maybe thick trying to be slick.

No need to lay it down for us. We like it sassy :yep:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay ladies I ordered some Burmese deep curly in 18in, 20in, & 22in with a 16in closure from one of the ladies on BHM who is a stylist that was going into business to start selling hair. Please dont ask me for prices as she does have a price list and I was interested solely in this hair. I will include her info below if you'd like to inquire. Anyway I placed my order on Nov 14th and she had an issue with her wefter which she did give me options. I chose to wait for my hair as the pictures she sent me of previous hair was beautiful. She was very professional the whole time and kept me updated on my order. I love superb customer service. I'm so glad I waited. She made me a stunningly gorgeous unit out of the hair I ordered. When I tell you ladies this hair is bomb I mean it is bomb. Of course I'll give another review once I wear the hair and see how it behaves. I cowashed the hair when I rcvd it with suave hemuctant moisture con and used a tiny bit of shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie then let it air dry a little before diffusing. The curls are just breathtaking. I cannot explain it in other way. Anyway pics below are of the hair wet after cowashing and then the last two is the hair dry and me with it on. Sorry for the no makeup face but I was too excited. The stylist info is Chevel Johnson anf her email address is [email protected]
I'm telling you that you wont be disappointed in this hair.

View attachment 289887

View attachment 289889

View attachment 289891

View attachment 289893

View attachment 289895

View attachment 289897

Babygrowth

This is the latest "style" I've been rocking and here are my end of year pics. I didn't get my Dominican blow out like I wanted and I'm too lazy to blow dry and flat iron right now so these will have to work until next month or February before I go into hiding until May.
The first 2 are from October, the 2nd 2 December

ForumRunner_20141230_215621.jpg

Evolving78

This is the latest "style" I've been rocking and here are my end of year pics. I didn't get my Dominican blow out like I wanted and I'm too lazy to blow dry and flat iron right now so these will have to work until next month or February before I go into hiding until May. The first 2 are from October, the 2nd 2 December
your bun is too cute and good growth! It's time to move on to the APL challenge!

Babygrowth

Thank you ladies! I loved this thread sooo much I'm having abandonment issues! Lol! But I know I gotta go! APL here I come!!!! <3

Wenbev

I haven't bothered to straighten my hair, just did a pull test. I think I will need to continue on in SL 2015 for a couple months more. I dunno...

Attachments

• dec 2014.jpg
    dec 2014.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5