July 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Jace032000

Just broke down and purchased from NaturallyAmari --- two orders of her Heavenly Curls Butter. As much as I said I wasn't going to order from her---I just had to. She's officially a staple…I have tried for months and cannot replace her.

Also ordered a 2-month supply of Hair Infinity.

southerncitygirl

I ordered the old formulas from the Aubrey's website and used a 20% coupon:
Swimmer's Normalizing Shampoo
Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner
Rosa Mosqueta® Nourishing Conditioner
Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb Revitalizing Conditioner

^^^it was all less $22 and shipping was free:grin:

iamyattababe

Carols Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey
Olive oil eco styler gel
APB's leave in, deep cond, & Ayurvedic cream

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Petite One

This. The last time I used this(1998) I had waist length hair. I was a frequent user of this product 2-3 years before then.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Annabelle's Perfect Blends
Green Powerhouse Oil - Birthday Cake
Pumpkin and Fennel Oil - Tangerine
Ayurvedic Hair Creme - Tangerine
Annabelle's Leave In Conditioner - Tangerine
Annabelle’s Ultra Conditioning Soufflé - Tangerine
Flowing With Milk and Honey Moisturizing Conditioner

NaturallyATLPCH

Just broke down and purchased from NaturallyAmari --- two orders of her Heavenly Curls Butter. As much as I said I wasn't going to order from her---I just had to. She's officially a staple…I have tried for months and cannot replace her.

Also ordered a 2-month supply of Hair Infinity.

I feel you. Her butters cannot be replaced. I've tried for a year. I even thought I had found one but I hadn't.

What scents did you get Jace032000?

spellinto

Vidal Sassoon Extra Long Hair Elastics
Conair Bobby Pins...mainly bought this because of the travel sized case they come in. Now I have a place to store and KEEP my bobby pins.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I purchased a wig based on the sale MrsCEO (company: Black Hair Wigs) pitched in another thread. Wigs usually are a fail for me but I took the bait anyway.

Jace032000

I feel you. Her butters cannot be replaced. I've tried for a year. I even thought I had found one but I hadn't.

What scents did you get Jace032000?

I got the Honey Almond scents. I placed my orders about a week ago and STILL waiting for them to ship :nono: Standard with her I guess. Oh well.

I'll let you know how they turn out!

NaturallyATLPCH

I got the Honey Almond scents. I placed my orders about a week ago and STILL waiting for them to ship :nono: Standard with her I guess. Oh well.

I'll let you know how they turn out!

Yeah, I am prepared to wait those two weeks. You know that's how long it's going to take. :lol:

NaturallyATLPCH how long do her butters last?

I refrigerated the 4 jars I purchased from her back in April but I rarely use butters so it will be some time before I even attempt to try them.

Well rileypak, the first butters I ordered from her lasted me 9 months. They could've gone a year. I use them up pretty quickly because I use them on my body and hair.