Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Massaged scalp with mix of castor, hemp, and wheat germ oils. Spiked the mixture with rosemary and tea tree oils.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Massaged scalp with vatika oil. Ran wheat germ and castor oils along my length, concentrating on the ends.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used Shea Moisture CES, sealed with KV Fenugreek.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Under a plastic cap now with Keravada's Fenugreek oil. I'm supposed to get under the steamer at some point. We shall see.

Last edited:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Recovering from protein overload from Tropic Isle JBCO Protein Conditioner last week. LOC with Cara B. Naturally moisture mist, Bhringraj oil & Milk+Honey tangle free pudding.

caliscurls

Last night used...
Liquid Gold Green Magic on Scalp
SheScentIt Marula Cream on length and ends
Sealed with SheScentIt Seyani butter

This is the first time I've used the SheScentIt products. They will be my primary for moisturizing and sealing this month unless my hair reacts negatively.

ronie

I don't know if should use a store bought braid spray or use my own mix to moisturize and strengthen my hair in these twists.
Today I sprayed some APB watermelon leave in. I will alternate that with aphogee pro vitamin leave in (for strength) until I find the right product.

toaster

Still using cantu naturals leave in and SSI Seyani butter to seal. The butter portion of my routine is the one that's really interchangeable. I just need a butter to seal my ends.

I always say that, try something new, and go back the seyani butter. Oh well.

Beamodel

Applied half my scalp with KV fenugreek oil and the half with APB Ayurvedic oil

I think I'm liking APB better....

I applied APB leave in pudding and leave in spray as well. In birthday cake scent