Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 Miracle Worker ingredients...

Distorted Barbie

I purschased Hawaiian Silky back when everyone was raving about it, and my hair hated it. I decided to try it again since I cut my relaxed ends off, and I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUVVVV this stuff!!!! My hair feels so soft and moisturized...If u haven't tried it, run out and purchase some immediately ;)

keepithealthy

I keep on walking past this in Sally's and I've been wanting to try it. I was avoiding it because of of the mineral oil but I want something to keep my hair moisturized so I'm gonna take the plunge.

Lady Esquire

Just bought my very first bottle yesterday. I put some on both my daughters' hair (they're my guinea pigs) and their hair was softened right away. I'm going to use it on my ends.

When I was in my teens, my mother was a faithful user of Hawaiian Silky products (relaxer, shampoos, etc...). Add that memory to the Tiffers and other ladies raving about it, I figured I'd try it since I am revamping my regimen. I think this may be a keeper.

Curious to see how you ladies are using it: Daily, after washes, only for bunning?

khrystyle

I bought this to use on my hair while I was in braids and my hair loved it! I am still using it after taking my hair down from the braids and I am still loving it. I also am using it on my daughter's hair and she has the cutest curls! Definitely a keeper.

Janet'

I think that I am going to add this to my arsenal...right now I'm on that CFCG, but sometimes my hair feels "crunchy" with it...

indarican

been using it for 2 days with coco oil, dont know if its the oil or the hawaiian silky but my hair is the bomb!! LUVS IT.

teacherjess

I just want yall to know that I am slow...just purchased HS 14 n 1 from Sally's last night (had a coupon)....I AM IN LOVE:yep:

My hair feels sooooooo soft & moisturized. I am 11 weeks post as of this Saturday and my comb just glides right on thru, even at the end of the day. I spray a little on my palms, apply to hair ends & NG (gottta get that line of demarcation good), then tie down the front with a scarf to help lay it down. OMG...I am so impressed!

I am trying to become a 26 week stretcher (pray for me yall, longest stretch to date was about 14 weeks) and only relax twice a year. With this product, I actually feel like I can do it! :lick: Go get some~ Your hair will be so yummy!

brittle_hair

I just bought a bottle of this on Sunday(4 days ago) because I ran out of Wave Nouveu FInishing Lotion, and all I can say is never in my 27 years has my 4c hair felt this moisturized! I love it and it's not greasy. I am about ready to throw out everythingelse including elasta qp mango butter which just coats my hair and does not penetrate at all! This stuff is amazing!

growingbrown

I just bought a bottle about 4 days ago to try on my air dried hair instead od scurl. I will try it once these braids are out!

I'm bumping to for more responses especially its use on dry and/or damp hair!

lea86111

i dunno...i tried this a while ago (don't remember whether i was relaxed or natural @ the time) but i remeber not liking it, i even think i threw it away...but i wanna revisit, who know...my hair's in way better shape now than it was then!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I was using it regularly but not sure if I will continue after my bottle is gone. I feel the moisture totally evaportes out of my hair by the end of the day to the point where the hair is dry and thirsty.

Curly Luul

I have been using the 14 in 1 for about three years now, it worked wonders in my hair it use to moisturise my hair so well. until I noticed a few weeks ago that its starting to make my hair shed like mad. I don’t know why but its not doing what it use too do. :wallbash:....... i wonder why thou?

When it was working I loved it, umm now sadly I must look for a new moisturiser but yes it was good for my hair it made it more manageable & I noticed growth in my hair. :yep:

Hope you lovely ladies like it.

AyannaDivine

:bump:

My aunt gave me a bottle today after I told her about my plans to shave my head again. Ive been experiencing matting and lots of tangles at my roots. The hair is so tangled that I have to rip through it just to untangle and Im losing chunks of hair measuring around 11 inches since its breaking at the root :nono:. My quest for APL hair has come to a screeching halt.

I tested it out on dry hair and must say that I'm impressed. My fingers were actually able to separate sections of hair without the horrible ripping that Ive been experiencing lately. Yay!

Anyone else still using Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1?