Feb 14,15,16 What Are YOUR Valentines Day Weekend Hair Plans?

spellinto

My Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo finally came in the mail. Testing it out today and deep conditioning with Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment.

lamaria211

Today I washed x2 with mizani milk bath. Now I'm under my heating cap with mizani Hydrafuse and a kerafuse mixed (+olive and peppermint oils). I'm not sure which leave in I'm gonna use but I'm air drying

Smiley79

I'm sitting here with a pile of Henna on my head right now, lol. I've used Cassia many times before and I absolutely love it, but the effects are gone within a couple weeks. Now I'm ready to go the next level so I'm giving Henna a try for the first time ever. I'm a little nervous hoping I did everything correctly :pray: I did tons of research beforehand so we'll see how it goes. :yep:

Toy

Cleanse my scalp and hair
Deep conditioned with a mixture conditioners(trying to finish off half empty bottles)

krissyhair

I washed and conditioned my hair yesterday with the entire John Frieda Root Awakening line, shampoo, conditioner, and root leave in spray. I followed the directions on the package to a T. I finger combed while I was conditioning. It was very easy considering I slept with a big tangled mess of a ponytail the night before.

Angel of the North

I co-washed with treseme naturals moisture. I am DC'ing with treseme naturals moisture mixed with fenugreek and a few drops of avocado, grapeseed and sunflower oils. I've covered my hair with a plastic treatment processing cap, although they don't have the elastic like the plastic shower caps I feel they work better for me and they sit well under my fashy shower cap.

I will leave the DC on for 3hrs in total maybe even 4 then I plan on dusting my ends properly in sections and then moisturising and sealing in sections using bee mine dejas milk and avocado oil. I'm thinking about heavy sealing with some blue magic organics castor oil grease.

jasmyne14

Now that my birthday is over ( yesterday ) I will DC for 3+ hours with ORS replenishing pak for a moisture / protein boost and then shampoo then cowash and airdry overnight in Bantu knots

cherry.a

Washed with Optimum salon collection shampoo
DC'd with Silicon mix and blowed dryed with Silicon mix leave in

veesweets

Gonna try DC'ing on dry hair with SD razzberry coconut
Cleanse with HV amala cream rinse
Tea rinse
Condition/detangle with shea moisture curl & shine conditioner
ACV rinse
Oyin hair dew as my leave in
No idea yet on styling

NaturallyATLPCH

Detangled with Soultanicals Mango Dip
Shampooed with Shea Moisture Kids Shampoo (the carrot and mango one AWESOME)
DCed with Shea What!, SSI Moisture Riche, and Hairveda's Moist 24-7 Conditioner Mix
Applied Darcy's leave in, then SSI Marula Hemp Hair Butter, and SSI Kiwi Kiss on the ends
Set hair in ten twists

TeeBee

Just got home geeeez!! But anyway, bout to quickly get started before Hubby comes home and wants my attention. It's MY HAIR day lol!
Ayurvedic Rinse//Sukesh Ayurveda
CoWash + Detangle//Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner
Style//Twists
Leave-in//Knot Today
Seal//Unyevu Butter
Gel//KCCC