August 16, 17, 18...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mz.rae

Hmmmm... I think I am going to attempt to do my first wash and go this weekend, and possibly a puff as well.

ETA: On second thought I have been itching to straighten my hair again, so I might do that this weekend. That a way I can try out some new products I intend to use for my straight hair regimen and my new Sedu flat iron in case I want to return it... That joker was expensive! Ahhh *sigh* I really don't know what I want to do with my hair this weekend, I will see tomorrow when I get in the shower... :look::ohwell:

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Just washed with my WEN dupe, Salon Grafix Cleansing Conditioner, and used it as a leave in. So far so good and $7.99 for 12 ounces!

NicoleSelah

Today I washed/conditioned my hair with Wen, blow dried and wrapped it up. I don't have anything to do this weekend so I won't style it.

APrayer4Hair

August 16, 17, 18...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair I didn't see your regular thread today. I hope all is well.

I thought I was the only worry wart! I've been waiting for this all day:

Shampoo- elucence moisture benefits
Protein- ion rebuilding reconstructor with hair therapy wrap
DC- elucence balancing moisture condish under steamer

Moisturize and seal with Oyin hair dew and burnt sugar pomade and fro it out :cool:

Ann0804

Pre pooed overnight w/ my sulfur oil mix, cowashed my mini twists with wen apple, oil rinsed for the first time with grapeseed oil, used CJ smoothing lotion as my leave in. Air dried my twists in rods.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo with 100% pure Coconut Oil, 30 mins under a conditioning cap
Shampoo with AO Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo
Shampoo 2nd time with KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo
Protein treament with Komaza Care Protein Strenghtener
DC with Bee Mine Beeutiful 30 mins with steam
Apply leave-ins air dry
Apply heat protectant and flat iron

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tonight:
Cowash with Oyin Honey Hemp
AG Fast Food Reconstructor under Dryer
Steam with Afroveda's Ashlii Amala under Coffee
ACV Rinse with Hairveda's Phinishing Rinse
Tea/Leave-In/Oil
Dry under Dryer

AgeinATL

I will prepoo with my Ynobe Prepoo Treatment overnight
Shampoo with Elasta QP shampoo
DC with my Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss Conditioner for an hour w/heat
Apply my leave-ins (CJ Beauticurls Leave-in and Camille Rose JAI Twist Butter) and braid my hair in preparation for my wig.

Allandra

I'm going to do another wash n go tomorrow (I think). I have a family event to go to tomorrow, and I don't want anyone trying to touch my hair. Yes, I'm one of those people that don't like people in my personal space (unless you are suppose to be). :giggle:

Osha

I'm going to do a double dc, first with L'oreal Fibreceutic, then Edward Beale Argan Oil conditioner.

mshoneyfly

As soon as I get DD back to college:

Prepoo: garlic infused EVOO
Poo: Shikakai/Tulsi cowash
DC: SM Purification Masque or Fenugreek Coconut Oil paste
or both :)

EnExitStageLeft

Apply my Tea/coffee Rinse on dry hair, Slap some DC directly over top of it (Claudies Avocado Intense mixed w/ AO GPB

Cowash it out and detangle with Silk Dreams Destinations Hydrations

Apply my leave ins: ACV Solution, SSI Tahitian Vanilla Moisture Mist, Claudies Mango Creme rinse topped w/ Claudies Satin Hair Daily Moisturizer, seal w/ Haiveda Cocosta Oil and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends

Air dry using the banding method and BUN another week straight!:grin:

PureSilver

I'm going to get my hair assessed today before I texlax. I'm going back to the creamy crack after 40 months natural. I am scared to be honest and wish I had a LHCF sister nearby to do my texlax for me. I only trust myself and y'all

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Went to the salon and had my hair pressed and cut today. Will apply sulfur oil to my scalp either today or tomorrow. I am using this cut as a new start for my hair journey.

xu93texas

I'm going to do a pre-poo treatment with amla and bhingrag powder mixed with Dabur Vatika oil and AVJ and SSI Honey Conditioning Rinse.

Shampoo and DC with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab and Okra Reconstructor over a tea rinse. Steam for 30 minutes.

Rinse,apply leave-ins and air dry .

Last edited:

lamaria211

Preepooed overnight last night with HE HH, EVOCO, hemp oil and raw honey.
washed x2 today with SM moisture retention poo, now im under my heating cap with clairol jet black rinse and some KeraCare Humecto. after i rinse this out im going to use SE megasilk leave in cream and seal with coconut oil. air dry to about 85% before finishing up by blowdrying

lovelycurls

Protein treatment: aubrey gbp, tresemme silk protein conditioner
Shampoo : SM yucca & baobab
Coffee rinse
Moisturizing dc : NG herbal blends
Final acv rinse
Apply Leave in
Chunky twists
Seal
Air dry

Last edited:

Ogoma

Unexpected cowash yesterday. Moisturized when I didn't need to and hair ended up gunky and gross.

Today, after a long sweaty run, I will cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash, condition with Desert Essence Red Raspberry, leave-in meadowfoam seed oil and Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, and seal with Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer. Style in a bun.

Last edited:

calibella218

-Washed with Organix Morrocan Oil Shampoo

-Quick DC with Aubery's GPB Conditioner

Right now my hair is in a turbie twist but I'm about to do some chunky twists with Qhemets Amla/Olive Heavy Cream and Honeybush Tea Soft Gel for a twist out later tonight. I will re twist in chunky twists each night and moisturize as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.