May 31..June1,2..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

gorgeoushair

Prepoo w/Coconut Oil
Wash w/ SD Go Moist and Hydroquench Go Moist
DC w/SD Shea What Deux under heat cap for 40 min Rinse...
Leave In: SD Wheat Germ Butter Cond.
Let airdry 80% and apply African Pride Shea Butter Miracle and seal w/ Coconut oil

I don't know how I'm going to style my hair...I'm getting sleepy so I'm gonna leave the Dc in and rinse in the A.M.

AlliCat

Planning to:
Shampoo & condition with Agadir
DC with Silicon Mix
Leave-in Aphogee green tea & keratin
Moisturize & seal
Air dry

blackeyes31626

I think I might pre-poo, haven't done that in ages
-shampoo w/ sm black soap
-dc w/ avocado if I can find ripe ones Or bm dc mixed w/ oil and honey b/c I don't like it as is
-oyin condiitoner
-j&b as leave in and tapioca cream as sealant

Angelicus

It's a lazy, no heat weekend!

May 31 - cowashed with Clear Scalp Therapy Conditioner, used Suave Ocean Breeze conditioner as a leave-in. Set hair in two plaits with small rollers on the ends. (I am trying hard to not be addicted to Silk Dreams... I'm such an addict).

June 1-2 - Wore a braid-out. massage scalp with Silk Dreams Nourish Oil in Dreamy Decadence. Apply some conditioner to hair before braiding and putting roller on the ends again.

lovelycurls

Yesterday
Rhausoul mud treatment ( rhausoul clay, amla powder, raw honey, sesame oil, coconut milk, cassia powder, green tea)

Cleanse hair with elucence moisture shampoo

Deep treatment with:
Yes to carrot pampering conditioner
Tressemme natural
Elucence moisture repair treatment
Vatika frosting
Hemp oil
Did chunky twist to air dry.

Today
May do some mini twists

EnExitStageLeft

• Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil
  • Shampoo w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo and Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru Poo
  • Do a reconstructive treatment using Keracare Restorative Masque
  • DC w/ steam using Purabody Naturals Chocolate Smoothie
  • Rinse and Detangle using my Slippy Rinsing Condish
  • Apply LI's: Distilled Water, Darcy's Botanicals Herbal leave In Sprtiz, SSI Coco Creme Leave In topped w/ DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip, seal with DB Pumpkin Seed Elixir and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends
  • Air dry using the banding method and BUN FA' DA' LAWD' next week
Change Of plans:

• Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil

• Shampoo w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo and Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru Poo
  • Do a reconstructive treatment using Keracare Restorative Masque
  • DC w/ steam using Purabody Naturals Chocolate Smoothie
  • Rinse and Detangle using my Slippy Rinsing Condish
  • Apply LI's: Distilled Water, JCS Revitalizing Leave In, SSI CoCo Creme Leave In, seal with Emtage Silktage Serum and apply Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum to my ends
  • Ponytail Rollerset using Annie 1 1/2 inch mesh rollers and Diluted setting lotion
  • Flat iron iron roots using Chi Iron guard and my Sedu 1 inch flat iron
......and SWANG until Monday and pony or bun until Wednesday:grin:

Last edited:

janeemat

I just finished relaxing, Demi color with pm shine and is now under the dryer with a roller set. I guess I will swing a few hours and then go back to bunning:sad:

Blessed&higlyflavoured

my hairs in minibraids that will stay in until the end of the month
deep conditioned for 15 minutes with tigi dumb blonde reconstructor (omg why did no one tell me this stuff is my jam)
co wash with superdrug coconut and sweet almond conditioner (i dont like this stuff, it's the only conditioner i've ever used that's made my eyes sting)
oil rinse with sunflower oil +vitamin e (just plain ol' flora oil)
seal in moisture with a couple of pumps of nspa hair riturals treatment elixir oil
finish with whatever leave in is close to hand. either probably cantu shea butter leave in (i don't like this stuff particularly but it works)

once my hair's dry i'll undo, finger detangle and redo the perimeter. this minibraids attract all sorts particularly the perimeter mostly lint i suspect from pillows and clothing, particularly hats

Angel of the North

I'm going to co-wash with REN bioactive conditioner, DC with some osmo treatment mask mixed with some safflower oil. I will leave the conditioner to cool and then apply a cheapie con to rinse. I'm planing on using safflower oil to seal with some mango butter on top.

MGA2013

Pre-poo: Avocado oil
Shampoo: Shea moisture retention shampoo
light protein: Aphogee 2 minute Keratin reconstructor
DC: SD avocado butter pudding
R/O: HV moist 24/7

Leave in: SD wheat germ condish and seal with avosoya oil
Airdry

Then a braidout for the first week of work :grin:!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
DCing with ORS Reple Conditioner + EVCO
Washing with CON Green
LI Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
Moisturizer with Cantu Shea Butter LI
Sealing with GSO
Twisting it up and going to bed.

PureSilver

I had no plans to do anything this weekend but i ended up removing my weave last night. I didn't bother to undo my cornrows i just washed several times DC with the cornrows in (this was new for me) and air dried. I applied Sulphur 8 oil about 3 hours ago.

I used Motions CPR to DC, Olive Oil Aloe Shampoo mixed with some baking soda and did a third wash with CON moisturizing Shampoo. Oh my hair was in heaven afterwards:heart2::heart2:; so soft & sweet smelling. I'll be applying sulphur 8 to my hair once daily and 4X weekly.