May 10,11,12..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Lilmama1011

prepooing tonight with coconut oil and going to clarify hair tomorrow when I get up and do a protein treatment with mayonnaise eggs and honey for 10 to 15 min and then deep condition with naturally silk elements nourishing conditioner for 10 to fifteen min, do a acv rinse as well and moisturize with shea moisture curl and style milk and seal with jane carter nourish and shine and going divide hair into four sections and do four flexi rods(don't know if I will get under dryer if so I will put tresseme heat protectant) or if not will put my silk or satin scarf on so it can dry with no frizzies

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Prepoo with amla and shikakai oils overnight
Wash and DC with heat using a cholesterol
Air dry in braids, no product

sexypebbly

Gonna hendigo today. Leave that in for about four hrs. Then co wash with my nbd cosmetics sunflower cleansing conditioner. Think I'm gonna use SD vanilla silk as my dc and gonna add adore clear rinse to see if I get some shine goin. Use my HH softmallow leave in (can't wait to use) seal with SFO then rollerset and flat iron roots.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Jewell I agree. Neem Stanks.:lol:

It smells like Hot Mustard that you get at a Chinese Restaurant.

But I don't mind "Stanky Oil Soaks" because by the time you either Shampoo, Cowash and/or Deep Condition, you can't smell it anyway.

One of the Stankiest Oils I have is: EVOO infused with Garlic, and even that, I can't smell after I cowash & deep condition.

You will be fine.:yep:

I'd never use any of the Stankies to "Seal":lol: But to do a HOT or a soak, it's fine. @MileHighDiva

cherry.a

Wash W/ ORS creamy aloe shampoo.
DC W ORS hair mayo under the steamer.
Condition W ORS haie repair conditioner.

SeeLexus

My after.......................My weave. She did a great job.

Attachments

• shedidthat 2.jpg
    shedidthat 2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 41

lamaria211

Today i, based my scalp using Darcys Organic hair pomade, texlaxed using a new relaxer (Africa Pride) i loved it, i even love it more than ORS. then i neutralized x4. After that i used Aphogee 2 minute for about 2 minutes, DC'd with ORS replenishing condish for about 3 hours using heat for 20 mins. after i rinsed out my DC i slathered on Shescentit Honey Rinse condish for about 20-30 mins, rinsed and towel dried for 20 mins before adding my leave in (Darcys daily leave in) and sealed that with Darcys coconut pomade. now im rocking a bun which i will probably be doing for the next 3-4 months!

ronie

ronie

Apply the Oil and allow it to sit a few hours/overnight before Shampooing or Cowashing

Really an overnight oil prepoo (which i've been doing with evco; bomb arse treatment, keeps my breakage under control). Why you all getting all fancy with "oil soaks"?:look:
I'm here googling oil soaks, and i'm getting all kind of weird stuff:lachen:
Thanks pumkin.

Lilmama1011

Really an overnight oil prepoo (which i've been doing with evco; bomb arse treatment, keeps my breakage under control). Why you all getting all fancy with "oil soaks"?:look:
Thanks pumkin.

ronie lol rofl

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@ronie :lol:

I got that term from Brownie518.

You 'Soak' your hair in oil all day.

Even b.a.sk. also just came out with a new Vanilla Whiskey Soak, so I'm sure it means something

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Thanks pumkin.

I was going to ask in the "Can I Ask a Dumb Question" thread. :lol: