April 26,27,28..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies! :grin:

What Are You Beautiful Ladies doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Here's what I'm doing.....

Tomorrow
Cowash with either Oyin Honey Hemp OR Hairveda Red Tea
Do a b.a.s.k Whiskey Vanilla Repairative Rx under dryer
Steam with Silk Dreams Vanilla Shea What Deux
Do an ACV
Tea, Leave-In, Oil
Dry under dryer

And You??????:gorgeous:

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I have 2 avocados that are over-ripe so I think I'll mash them up Sunday and dc with them. Then co-wash and roller set.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I was suppose to do a black cherry rinse to cover my lil' grays this weekend. However, my Silk Dreams haul came today and I'm excited to try my new products.

I don't know what to do! I don't think I can do both without wasting product...

IDareT'sHair the Shea What Deux has a vanilla scent?

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I need to do SOMETHING. Thinking about making an appointment for this sunday...and get some box braids. hmmmm......what to do.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I WAS supposed to have my wash day on Friday, but what had happened was... I just got my 4oz jar of Silk Dreams' not yet released conditioner Razzberry Coconut Affair. So of course I had no choice but to bump my routine up a day, so I could use it ASAP. :grin:

- Thirty minute HOT under the steamer with Hairitage Black Coffee
- Steam with Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair
- M&S with Darcy's Cocoa Bean Cream and Hairitage Jar of Joe
- Twist hair back up to prime it for wiggin'
:reddancer:

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

Texlaxing :happydance:

I seriously cannot wait!

After Texlaxing I will.......
  • Do a reconstructive treatment (Affirm 5 in 1) under the dryer for 15 minutes
  • Steam with AO White Camellia Condish
  • Rinse and Detangle in the shower using Curl Junkie Smoothing Condish
  • Apply Leave Ins : Distilled Water, JCS Revitalizing Leave In, Komazacare Mitani Leave In, Emtage Silktage Serum
  • Air Dry using the Banding method
  • Lightly blow dry and flat iron on 340 degrees using my Sedu flat iron.

DONE!:grin:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Pre-poo Saturday night with vatika and amla oils, wash and DC Sunday. Haven't decided what kind of treatment I'll do yet.

Lissa0821

Deep condition on dry hair with heat with Narobi Humestil conditioner mixed with olive oil and honey followed by wash and condition with Joico Moisture Recovery. Blow dry hair with Lacio Lacio and Chi Silk Infusion. Set with 4 purple flexi rods. Flat iron roots in the AM.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'm going to correct some underprocessed areas, neutralize, moisturizing shampoo, then condition with Shea What or Razzberry Coconut Affair.

I may do a braidout. I did one last week, and it turned out awesome! (avatar pic!)

Fhrizzball

Dang, is everyone using SIlk Dreams? Do I need to get on it too?

Today I'm doing a literal wash and go, no leave-in, oils, or anything. So pretty daunting. But I hennaed yesterday so I don't want to do much to my hair until the color settles and it's doesn't feel so coated. Tomorrow I think I will try a curlformer set with the new ebay batch I got. I want some of that Naptural85 shine...

ronie

Dang, is everyone using SIlk Dreams? Do I need to get on it too?

Today I'm doing a literal wash and go, no leave-in, oils, or anything. So pretty daunting. But I hennaed yesterday so I don't want to do much to my hair until the color settles and it's doesn't feel so coated. Tomorrow I think I will try a curlformer set with the new ebay batch I got. I want some of that Naptural85 shine...

I know right. I finally broke down earlier this week and did my little silk dream haul: shea what, shea what deux, mocha silk, and something else i can't remember. Can't wait to try them.
Anyways here's what i'm doing:
Prepooed overnight with: avocado, evco, wheat germ, jojoba oil
Shampooed today with joico moisture recovery
Protein treatment for 30 minutes with spiral solutions
Black tea rinse
Now steaming under my huetiful with claudie deep moisturizing conditioner
When the cycle ends, i will let my hair cool down under a shower cap for another 30minutes to an hour.
Leave in: Bee mine deja s hair milk
Air dry
Moisturize with shea moisture
Seal with wheat germ oil
Twist with qhemet amla nourishing pomade and qhemet honeybush tea soft gel. Hoping to rock a twist out tonight. I only have about 6 hours to let it set, so crossing my fingers.

SweetSunshine

Currently 12 weeks post-texlax and the new growth is winning:grin:

Going to:
Detangle/PrePoo- TreSemme Naturals/Jojoba Oil
Wash- Creamy Aloe Shampoo
DC- Silk Elements
Leave In- Neutrogena Triple Moisture/Coconut Oil

I will air dry Friday night in 4-6 big twists.

Saturday, I will be putting in some mini-twists (using Elasta QP Mango Butter)! Hopefully they will last 3-4 weeks until its time for me to texlax.

HHG!:yep:

veesweets

Cowash/detangle with SM purification masque
Henna
DC with HV sitrinillah
Leave ins
Braiding for a braid out

kupenda

Im away from home with nothing but some Oyin Shine and Define so I *might* twist it tonight for a twistout tomorrow or just continue being lazy and wear my fro with or without a headband instead. All I can guarantee is that I wont be happy either way lol

lovelycurls

Shampoo/clarify
Henna gloss treatment
Tea or coffee final rinse
Leave in conditioner
Med size twists or braids for twist outs.

Lilmama1011

prepoo with a protein conditioner and oil and honey and shampoo with shea moisture coconut and hibiscus shampoo and deep condition for like fifteen minutes with one of the moisturizing conditioners and rinse out and ring water out and apply shea moisture and curl style milk and seal with my 7 juices and berries oil or coconut oil and if I do a roller set apply lota body and tresseme heat protectant and if I do a twist out just twist after I moisturize and seal and roll with my flexi rods

bydebra

I was planning to get my hair professionally straightened, but I just did it myself. Flat iron results are in my signature picture.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Ended up doing a wash and quick condition with Tresemme Flawless Curls. Air-drying in braids with no product now. Will moisturise properly tonight.

soulglo

i prepooed with warmed up olive oil ..used up coconut oil finally figured out that my hair only like coconut oil for prepooing

shampooed with shea moisture raw retention shampoo

rinsed with apple cider vinegar mixed with water

squeezed off excess water

applied aubrey gpb

rinsed with cold water

squeezed excess water

applied giovanni direct leave in

sealed with castor oil

epically failed at trying to roll my hair hair with perm rods so i double strand twisted

moniq

Prepoo - Vatika Oil and Paul Mitchell The Detangler
Shampoo - CON Professional Detangling & Conditioning Shampoo
Protein - Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
Coffee Rinse
DC - Optimum Care Salon Collection Deep Conditioning Masque
Rollerset - CON Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion, Proclaim Color & Heat Protection, Lacio Lacio (sitting under dryer right now)

Beamodel

I've been at BSL for a minute now. Mainly due to my trimming my hair consistently, so I'm going back to using Mega Tek. I just hate the shedding but I'm trying to reach MBL.

So Mega Tek is my weekend plans!

Beamodel

@Beamodel

Do you DC with it or just use it as a Scalp Rx?

IDareT'sHair

I leave it on my scalp. It works wonders. That was how I got to BSL so quick. I apply it for two days in a row and then wash it out on the third day (no application) and then repeat it again the nxt day after. I mix mines (mega tek with Claudie elixir with the sulfur).