Taren Guy Goes Back to Dark Brown

cutiepiebabygirl

I like her hair dark, I think it looks better.

She says the blonde was damaging her hair.

tarenguy Soooooooo..... This is NOT a #tbt... I really dyed my hair brown last night! I know, sue me and call me crazy if you want... I've already admitted that I have hair A.D.D however, in all seriousness the blonde was slowly but surely tearing my hair apart.

(See pic below) The dryness is no joke and as I knew there were risks, I don't regret finding out for myself, which also means, my scratch has been itched and I am satisfied with the experience! Again, it's all about finding out what works for you!

I was either going to slowly let my hair break or jump in and do something about it. My texture's porosity level has changed from bleaching, but I plan on dealing with it and restoring my hair with monthly protein treatments for about 3 months along with lots of moisture for follow up!

I also to just plan continue to grow my hair out with its natural color (dark brown).. So there! #naturalhair

Here is the original thread about her going blonde.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=702851&highlight=taren+guy

chebaby

im always surprised when people bleach their hair, realize its damaging and then dye over it.
coloring over it doesnt stop the damage, all it does is POSSIBLY make it look less dry.

in her case, it still looks dry.

her hair will continue to look damaged until she goes back to properly conditioning and using leave in in sections.
i hate to see her do her hair cause she never gets the middle lol, she just slaps priduct on the top and bottom.

Letta

Stupid. I swear I don't understand why people continue to follow her. If the products she reviews arent given to her, shes doing something stupid with her hair. Hey but its her hair so I can't tell her what to do with it. LOL

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
It's just hair. Not that serious. I hate blond hair on black women,but it's the trend. Taren's dark hair looks better than the blond.

momi

I'm glad she decided to let the blonde go. I fully expected to click on a video one day and see her bald. That blonde is no joke to try to maintain and moisturize.