Mahogany Curls is now a Beauty Ambassador!

Subscribe

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MAHOGANY CURLS!!!!!

I am so excited to announce that I am now a beauty ambassador for Shea Moisture! I would like to thank all of you for your ongoing love and support!

She just posted a YouTube video to share the news :yep:

Congratulations Mahogany!

ellebelle88

Cool, but she's like a 3c. Can we get a beauty ambassador whose at least a 4a or 4b? I'm tired of these 3c beauty ambassadors who don't even really need "good" products to get their curls poppin.

AyannaDivine

Cool, but she's like a 3c. Can we get a beauty ambassador whose at least a 4a or 4b? I'm tired of these 3c beauty ambassadors who don't even really need "good" products to get their curls poppin.

You couldn't see it, but I just gave you a standing ovation.

nlamr2013

People complain about ladies with 'more manageable' textures endorsements but the kinkier haired people barely be having views and followings. The companies go with the popularity

Amarilles

I wonder what Jouelzy has to say :lol: Her and Mahogany Curls are good friends though so maybe not much but I still wonder

Congrats to her. At least she's used SM before.

ellebelle88

Are you 4a/b? If so, have you thought about starting your own YouTube channel?

Uhm, no girl. :lol: I'm too lazy and every hairstyle I try turns out looking crazy. I'm definitely hairstyle challenged. I also have 5 different curl patterns and the curl pattern in the front center of my hair is pretty much non-existent. So weird since I hardly ever straighten it.

Mahogany Curls would probably be hairstyle challenged too but her hair is more manageable and easier to lay flat when needed.

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Uhm, no girl. :lol: I'm too lazy and every hairstyle I try turns out looking crazy. I'm definitely hairstyle challenged. I also have 5 different curl patterns and the curl pattern in the front center of my hair is pretty much non-existent. So weird since I hardly ever straighten it.

Mahogany Curls would probably be hairstyle challenged too but her hair is more manageable and easier to lay flat when needed.

But who cares though. :lachen:

Start a YouTube channel for those with special hair needs...gain a large following through your well made quality videos...get hair companies to notice you...and you too can be great.

AyannaDivine

Are you 4a/b? If so, have you thought about starting your own YouTube channel?

I dont have the patience or personality for youtube. However, there are plenty of fabulous kinky haired ladies who would make wonderful brand ambassadors. They just need someone to give them a chance.

AyannaDivine

Was KimmayTube 4a/b/c?

Who would you suggest?

Chile you took it waayy back :lol: I didn't watch her videos much, so I'm not sure of her hair type. I think EClark6 has a gorgeous head of hair! It's so long long and thick...

Just to clarify, I think its awesome that Mahogony Curls was chosen to represent a brand. I'd just like to see someone who's hair works the same as mine

JaneBond007

Well, maybe some hair is not meant to have curls poppin'? People are bending over backwards with 321 diff. creams in their hair to look like somebody else. Maybe the goal shouldn't be having the "curls poppin'." Just saying. And I do comprehend but the focus is strange. In any case, congrats to her. She's worked hard.

ellebelle88

Well, maybe some hair is not meant to have curls poppin'? People are bending over backwards with 321 diff. creams in their hair to look like somebody else. Maybe the goal shouldn't be having the "curls poppin'." Just saying. And I do comprehend but the focus is strange. In any case, congrats to her. She's worked hard.

Well, if she's going to be brand ambassador for a company with a product named "Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie," then yes I do expect them to have brand ambassadors with my hair texture who can truly attest to the "curl enhancing capabilities." 3b/3c hair will usually curl with minimal effort.

And ALL 4a/b/c hair textures have a curl pattern. You are sadly mistaken when you say "some hair is not meant to have curl poppin." Please educate yourself and stop posting such ignorant things. I have 4b hair and my curls are popping and beautiful fresh out the shower, but for some reason when they dry, they sometime turn into frizz. If you do not know enough about all hair textures, you need to refrain from spewing your stupidity. JaneBond007

msbettyboop

Lawd, damned if you're natural, damned if you're natural with 3C or less curls. We just can't win......

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

healthyhair2

Congrats to her!!!

I just want moisturized hair. I usually claim 4b/c, who knows, but I find the more moisturised my hair is, the less frizz, I experience.