Relaxed Hair Blogs...

EbonyCPrincess

Bump!

I've added about 7-8 new blogs to the list. Lots of healthily relaxed girls sharing their journeys out there!!! Keep adding to the list ladies!

LesleyB

Thank you for posting my blog on there (fresh lengths) EbonyCPrincess! Love the list of blogs, I'm definitely going to start following!

SuchaLady

sunnieb Thank you girl. Ive bookmarked several of these but some dont post that often. Hmmph :sad: Thats why we're waiting on that blog of yours :poke: :poke:

sunnieb

sunnieb Thank you girl. Ive bookmarked several of these but some dont post that often. Hmmph :sad: Thats why we're waiting on that blog of yours :poke: :poke:

Girrrrrlllll, you know I already have the website set up, but I'm not ready to go "live" just yet. Have to wait until I have time to do some meaningful weekly updates. :look:

SuchaLady

Girrrrrlllll, you know I already have the website set up, but I'm not ready to go "live" just yet. Have to wait until I have time to do some meaningful weekly updates. :look:

We've already bullied Divachyk into it. Now Im waiting on yours :lol: Nix08 too! I wanna read more about these tea rinses and ayurvedic herbs :poke: :look: