La Bomba Dominican Hair Conditioner

bajanplums1

Is anyone familiar with this? Is it a home made conditioner or a store bought one? What are the ingredients.

Angelicus

I sell Dominican Hair care products to hispanic Salons in Arizona. One salon keeps on begging for La Bomba Hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, rinse, leave-in). So I get it for her and she is begging for more. The lady has me out of stock. I haven't even had a chance to use the dang product because she keeps on stocking me out.

La Bomba is very new (came out in November 2005). When I ordered it from my distributor she acted like I lived under a rock. "Mami, u not know that La Bomba is now one of the top sellers? Sell better than 12 in 1." La Bomba is made by Faviola Carrect. I remember the first time the owner tried to sell me some... and I refused because "I neva saw that on my 'hair people' website :lol:"

Whenever the lady stops stocking me out, I will try the products and post a review. I have four of each product in a secret hiding place for my online orders so she won't get them. I will post ingredients soon also.

morehairplease

anky said:
I sell Dominican Hair care products to hispanic Salons in Arizona. One salon keeps on begging for La Bomba Hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, rinse, leave-in). So I get it for her and she is begging for more. The lady has me out of stock. I haven't even had a chance to use the dang product because she keeps on stocking me out.

La Bomba is very new (came out in November 2005). When I ordered it from my distributor she acted like I lived under a rock. "Mami, u not know that La Bomba is now one of the top sellers? Sell better than 12 in 1." La Bomba is made by Faviola Carrect. I remember the first time the owner tried to sell me some... and I refused because "I neva saw that on my 'hair people' website :lol:"

Whenever the lady stops stocking me out, I will try the products and post a review. I have four of each product in a secret hiding place for my online orders so she won't get them. I will post ingredients soon also.

thanks anky!

LABETT

I saw this conditioner on IBeauty.com I think it is a protein conditioner.
I plan to order soon my PJism is starting up again.

kreeme

LABETT said:
I saw this conditioner on IBeauty.com I think it is a protein conditioner.
I plan to order soon my PJism is starting up again.

:lol: I feel you. I'm feeling the same break out as you.

Angelicus

I tried to type the ingredients without contacts on :lol:

La Bomba Conditioning Treatment- Purified water, cetiltrimello choloride, olive
oil, jojoba oil, higuereta oil, cetyl alcohol, protein, aromatic spices, sole
of shoe, seed extracts, boil aromatic, glycerin, proplyne glycol, Nitro-1.3
Dioxane, fragrance. Color free.

La Bomba Shampoo- Sodium lauraht sulfate, sodium laurath sulphate, (y)
disterate, cocomide mea, coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, berbena, rosemary,
quaternary protein derivate, citric acid, proplyne glycol, and 5Bromo, 5Nitro
1-3 dioxane, fragrance, water. Color Free.

La Bomba Rinse- Purified water, chloride ammonium cetriltrimetilo, olive oil,
jojoba oil, higureta oil, cetyl alcohol, proteins, aromatic spices, shoe of
sole concetrated of seeds (extracts), boil aromatic, glycerin proplyne glycol,
Nitro 1-3 Dioxane, fragrance. Color Free.

La Bomba Leave-In Conditioner- Purified water, clouro amonio de cetitrimetilo,
olive oil, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, e.t.d.a. Citric Acid, Polyquaterum-11, Proplyne Glycol,
5 Nitro 1.3 Dioxane, Lipowax, vitamin B6, Lanolin, Fragrance.
Color Free.

I haven't tried them yet because I am on a product challenge. gotta get rid of my AO conditioners. Many of my clients request it still and I am surprised that I've hidden a few of them. It smells weird, like herbs lol. hmm herb... :think: is there a cannibus conditioner btw? hee hee :lol:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Good ole' Anky to the rescue w/those ingredients, I saw this when I went to the BSS the other day to get the Rysell Avacodo Cond., all I remember seeing were them oils and the Pj in me was itching to buy it, but I knew w/the 6 dominican conditioner I already have I din't need another one. Please let us know how it works.

tropicexotic

free @ last
Ok...so I'm a PJ. I had been eyeing this before this thread popped up. Ended up buying the treatment and the leave-in. I'm in LOVE with the leave-in. Slip and silkyness galore...and I'm natural, so I haven't said that in a long time. I'm waiting for my hair to dry so I'll update tomorrow if I've gotta retract any of these statements lol. The treatment was detangling and felt good being washed out, but I think the leave-in is gonna be my staple it was truely "the bomb"!

Angelicus

I think my opinion will be biased since I actually sell this line, so I don't know if I should say that I am in love with La Bomba product line...I will not go into detail about how I got nothing but slip, from shampoo, to the conditioner to the leave in. I have not used the rinse yet. Like I said, I might be kinda biased since I sell it.

alonshaw

I have it. I tried it. Nothing out of the ordinary, but i want to try it(treatment) again to give a more accurate testamonial. Doesn't give slip because unlike other Dominican products a rinse/conditioner is needed directly afterwards

neenee280

BUMP!

Ok, I tried the entire line this weekend. I wanted to try something different and I am very happy with the results. The best thing about the La Bomba line is their Leave-in conditioner. I am even going to say that this stuff is a good rival with Lacio Lacio. I had slip and great shine. I am only 5 weeks post so I am going to see how good this stuff is in the upcoming weeks since I am stretching until august.

does anyone else like this line?

AKA-Tude

neenee280 said:
BUMP!

Ok, I tried the entire line this weekend. I wanted to try something different and I am very happy with the results. The best thing about the La Bomba line is their Leave-in conditioner. I am even going to say that this stuff is a good rival with Lacio Lacio. I had slip and great shine. I am only 5 weeks post so I am going to see how good this stuff is in the upcoming weeks since I am stretching until august.

does anyone else like this line?

I concur w/ bolded!

I was VERY surprised at this.

I have not tried the other items in the line,
but the leave-in is very nice!!

nisha2004

Hey i have this conditioner and ive used it since the end of april. It does has good slip. But its not amazing. It was recommended to me by my Domi. Stylist so i tried it. I was actually searching for a better protein dc....

StLucianSweetie

Interesting. I bought some of this conditioner a while back and used it like 3 times. I liked it the first time, then second and third time I have not liked it. So as I was doing my spring/summer/whateva season we in now cleaning this weekend and threw it out. :ohwell: My old faithful is ORS Hair Mayo.
Maybe if I come across the leave-in, I'll give it a whirl since its getting good reviews.

SaintLuxe

I love it:love:!! The rinse & the leave-in are my summer staples when i do a co-wash or a wash n' go. The leave-in reminds me of my Neutrogena silk touch leave-in.

natstar

At first I didn't like the conditioner and rinse. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. My 2nd wash, I used it and I really liked it. My hair was very soft. The slip isn't amazing but it's ok for me. I liked the feel after my hair dried. For my second wash, I pre pooed w/Aubrey GPB. That may have had some effect. But I still like the La Bomba. I am curious about the leave in, but I have so many prods, I will bow out for now. :)

Last edited:

AKA-Tude

SaintLuxe said:
I love it:love:!! The rinse & the leave-in are my summer staples when i do a co-wash or a wash n' go. The leave-in reminds me of my Neutrogena silk touch leave-in.

Yes it does!!

(& Neut Silk L-I is my fav).

La Bomba runs a CLOSE second!

ShiShiPooPoo

I never tried La Bomba but have many other dominican products. The dominicans got the game on LOCK as far as I'm concerned. They got it RIGHT!

Creatividual

I just bought this conditioner and used it this past Sunday. I like it a lot and it smells good to me. Lol. My hair felt very good after using it and I like that it has water, oils, and protein in it so that it strengthens and moisturizes. HTH! :D

neenee280

Yeah, the regular conditioner and rinse along with the shampoo was ok. But it is something about that leave-in! I got caught in the rain (especially po'd because I hot ironed a little after roller setting) and been doing wash and gos. the leave in is giving my hair a nice shine and the smell is GREAT! I am going to keep trying with the rest of the line but so far, nothing beats my silk worm. But my hair needed a break on the protein front.

JamericanGurl

neenee280 said:
Yeah, the regular conditioner and rinse along with the shampoo was ok. But it is something about that leave-in! I got caught in the rain (especially po'd because I hot ironed a little after roller setting) and been doing wash and gos. the leave in is giving my hair a nice shine and the smell is GREAT! I am going to keep trying with the rest of the line but so far, nothing beats my silk worm. But my hair needed a break on the protein front.

I love the leave in!!!

danysedai

I bought it from Anky (she's great ladies!!) and I also bought the praital conditioner and lacio lacio. But I have to say that I use Silicon Mix and Alter Ego more than La Bomba.
Well, I'm going to dye my 1463762342p177907290709275 grey hairs tomorrow(more white than grey), so I will give it a try alone to see.

AKA-Tude

danysedai said:
I bought it from Anky (she's great ladies!!) and I also bought the praital conditioner and lacio lacio. But I have to say that I use Silicon Mix and Alter Ego more than La Bomba.
Well, I'm going to dye my 1463762342p177907290709275 grey hairs tomorrow(more white than grey), so I will give it a try alone to see.

Well, DAYUM!!

Share MY world!!

Angelicus

Well I'm still using it and I don't have cancer. I don't use the shampoo as much as I do the conditioner and rinse. I think that the leave-in and the rinse are awesome. My SO's sister loves the rinse the best because she washes her natural hair everyday. She also uses the conditioning cream as a leave-in for her daughter's natural hair.

deltagyrl

Since I'm almost out of my beloved Silicon Mix I gave into my pj'ism and ordered LA BOMBA dc. I've only used this once before (in a dom salon) so we'll see if it will replace my beloved......