Liquid Gold hair growth oil

JustGROWwithIt

I just stumbled upon these Liquid Gold hair products. The hair growth oil claims to give you noticeably longer hair in 4 weeks! Crazy...:ohwell: but the PJ in me is scratching to get out! :lol:
Has anyone tried these products, especially the hair growth oil? And with what results?
I tried to find a previous thread on this subject but I didn't see one, sorry if I missed it.
Thanks Ladies!!!

Coffee

JustGROWwithIt, I've tried just about all of their products and would give them a 10. I have the poo & conditioner now, but haven't gotten around to using them yet. The oils are great and I did get pretty good growth. The moisturizer and growth cream are also goodies. I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you try.

SimJam

Green magic is super yummeh. And its pretty moisturizing too, even though I dont use it to moisturize my hair directly. It seems to travel down , my hair shaft and do its yummeh goodness.

Once I get my stash of leaveins down some more I will be trying out the ginger somethinganother .... dont rememher the name :giggle:

Edit: ginger creme.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using LHCF

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Lita & SimJam did you ladies notice growth with the green magic, or just softness?
TIA

Last edited:

SimJam

yaya24 i just started using green magic about 3 weeks ago. I feel like my hair has grown, havnt done a length check though

yaya24

IDareT'sHair - Thanks for the reminder! I searched for the code and had no luck in the vendor forum. Do you mind PMing me or posting the link to the thread?

I forgot to mention you when I was asking about the Green magic.
Do you mind sharing if you notice growth with the green magic, or just softness?

jprayze

I've been using the Liquid Gold with Sulfur every other day since the beginning of the year, alternating with my MN oil mix. I am going to wait to give a length check until my Sengalease twists come out, maybe at the end of February. I will be looking to see if I get more growth than just using my MN oil mix. If so, I wll continue to use the Liquid Gold.

Kerryann

Thinking of getting this for the left side of my head to give it a boost....shouts even days are coming

JustGROWwithIt

yaya24, There is also a 10% off coupon code offered on the Liguid Gold website that I used. The code is: Grow.

I didn't notice the Green Magic also is a growth aid. Has anyone used the 2 products together, or would that be an overload to the scalp, you think?

SimJam

I haven't used both together, I dont think alternating them would be bad.

But I dont see the need too mix the two though because I think they are basically the same thing, just sulfur in different mediums (oil vs butter)

The oil is very good I like it, but prefer the consistency and scent of the green magic

Lita

SimJam

The Whipped Ginger Cream is very nice & creamy,seals in moisture on damp hair & smells good..Gives great shine to..Works on dry hair as well..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

yaya24

I purchased the green magic yesterday.
Can't wait to see how it works for me.

Coffee

I have alternated with the oil and green growth cream. I'd use one or the other every couple of days. It was difficult to tell which one gave me growth, but one or both did :lachen:.

JustGROWwithIt

I haven't used both together, I dont think alternating them would be bad.

But I dont see the need too mix the two though because I think they are basically the same thing, just sulfur in different mediums (oil vs butter)

The oil is very good I like it, but prefer the consistency and scent of the green magic

Thanks! I'll see how the oil works for me and how I like the smell. Maybe I'll try the Green Magic when the oil runs out.

JustGROWwithIt

I purchased the green magic yesterday.
Can't wait to see how it works for me.

You'll get your purchase soon! I ordered mine on Thursday night and I received it yesterday. That's an A+ already! I took pics of my hair yesterday and will take more in a month to compare and post.