Liquid Gold hair growth oil

ezina

Why have I never heard of this product til now? The only growth aids I know for certain that have worked for me are mega tek and biotin. I've stopped using mega tek (shedding and change of formula) and I recently stopped using biotin so I can focus on my skin care routine (biotin sometimes make me breakout). I tried a sulfur based growth aid (my own mix and Bee Mine on separate occasions) but I didn't use them long enough because I absolutely could not stand the smell. I take MSM off and on but because I've been taking it with biotin, I'm not sure if it aids in growth, but it does change my new growth texture slightly when I stay consistent on it, as well as makes it feel softer.

Hopefully, Liquid Gold doesn't stink too much; I think I'm going to buy it.

bebezazueta

Where are you buying this oil/products from again?

www.liquidgoldhairproducts.com

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!

I have ordered a lot of products online during this hair journey and liquid gold's customer service is excellent.

My package was not deliverable as addressed and it got sent back. Customer service responded to my questions right away. They are resending my package back with a free gift.

Looking forward to using these butters and creams and spreading the word!

BFeathers

I've been using the Green Magic now. Still not keen on the smell. It's not funky odd anymore just....odd. I like how it makes my hair feel though.

I think I liked the oil better when I was in a sew in and the Green Magic with relaxed hair.

gorgeoushair

I haven't used mine consistently but I take and say it should last at least 3 months if using it twice to three times a week. IDK...at least 2 months I know.

cynd

I think I might revisit this. I've used the sulfur oil and green magic, but I've never used either consistently or for very long.

charmtreese

I just started using green magic. I have a few ounces of bee mine oil left so I'm using these together. So far I like green magic, the smell is a little more sulfery then bee mine, but it's not stinky.

Pennefeather

On average how long does one jar of green magic last for you guys?

Maneylovee,

I was using it everyday, so it lasted me about a month. I'm trying new things but I haven't found anything that I like better yet.

After a few months, the smell started to bother me. Currently, mine has chocolate mint essential oil mixed in.

CodeRed

Coming in this thread makes me want to pull the Green Magic back out (good stuff):love3:
I think I will pull out my green magic I used about half of the jar and put the other half away.

What's the size of the green magic? On the website it says it weighs 1.1 lbs but I guess I can't believe it would only be 14... a pound of a butter I'm only using on my scalp would last me all year and that'd be a good deal... considering ordering it after I'm done testing all my other oils.

jamaraa

Love the Oil. :love2:

I was using another Sulfur Oil (from another Vendor) and it made me itch.

Something in it didn't agree with me.

Liquid Gold's is much milder.
And the scent was more pleasant.

I'm glad your brought this up because sulfur/sulphur can be irritating for some folks at high concentrations and some are even allergic to sulfur period. If you're itching or whatever, either adjust the concentration or just find something else.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I think I want to try green magic cream. It seems less messy than the liquid gold oil. Hopefully it smells better too