Who Takes Chlorophyll for Hair Growth?

pri

How did I screw that up..lol! I meant let me know how it's working for you as you continue and if you see results.
Thanks!

Lebiya

I'd like to know too!!!

Im looking for some good vitamins to make waist next year ...

scarcity21

Ladies that take chlorophyll and chorella did u notice u r stool changing color?
Sorry to be so graphic but i started takeing (sun's )chorella , (worlds organics) chlorophyll, iron supps and other vits two weeks ago....ive noticed that my stool is no longer brownish but green.....
I was just wondering if it was those supps Im taking....now that I think about it...iron has a tendency to produce green stool:lol:

yea i was outta chlorophyll for a while but i just repurchased last night...im taking chlorophyll and chorella...but now i know the chorella is responsible for the green stool:grin::grin::grin: bcos if i dont take it for 2 days my stool returns to its normal color but when im back on it, its greenish (sorry if TMI)...I dont know if it has any effects on my hair but Im gonna pay closer attention this time around...HTH

How did I screw that up..lol! I meant let me know how it's working for you as you continue and if you see results.
Thanks!

Well you know i have taken it in the past, i think it has helped my hair when taken consistently get more thicker and grow longer, i dont take it seperately anymore, just because i have picked up greenfood supplements that have other vegetables like green vibrance and emerald balance. I know they help with overall health, and help with hair too! also sea kelp, ok :)

p.s, i seen results with the powder form, yuk, i know....

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

Ok, my step-mother gave me a bottle of Bernard Jensen's Chlorophyll with Mint a year ago for healthy purposes and I am just now looking at it seriously.

Here is what I have:

8oz

Description: Bernard Jensen's Chlorophyll extracted from alfalfa. A food supplement to be added to regular diet. An Isontonic solution supplying per 15ml (approx. 1 tablespoon) 70mg of pure water soluble chlorophyllins. Chlorophyll with mint is a mineral rich supplement, which has been suggested to assist with tissue repair, blood purification, red blood cell building, tissue healing, and internal deodorizing with a refreshing peppermint flavor.

Ingredients: Chlorophyll (extracted from alfalfa)

Other Ingredients: Water, sodium chloride, peppermint extract (alcohol, water, pepermint oil), chlorophyllin copper complex (from alfalfa leaves Medicago Sativa), methylparaben, propylparaben.

Suggested Use: As a nutritional supplement, one tablespoon in a glass of water or juice two times daily, or as directed by your doctor. As a Refreshing Mouth Wash: One tablespoon in one half glass of water

I wonder if I can take this instead of Chlorella and still have the same benefits as Chlorella?

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

Mmm...I have to say that I think Earthrise brand is some of the best. Compared to NOW, Earthrise is like the cream of the crop. I say that because they are a specialty company. That's their focus and they take great care to offer a variety of superior options to people. It's sort of like Spectrum and Health From the Sun who specialize in essential fatty acids.

I think that chlorophyll is great for your entire body, including your hair. Kal also makes a good supplement for everyday purposes. It's 20mg which you can chew or swallow. I've been taking this for years. For chlorphyll in particular, I would frankly stay away from tons of alfalfa. Check out what Dr. Weil has to say about why at his website. He was an early warner. I don't even eat the sprouts any longer which I used to adore.

I've taken chlorella which treated me better than the spirulina. Spirulina left me wired. Chlorella, spirulina, etc are all foods. That's why you can take as many tablets as you like. The worst side effect is that you might have to run to the bathroom a bit more. Details left unwritten. With the chlorella, 2tablets of 300-400mg were plenty to get some 2" of growth per month months.

You might also try eating a mixed greens salad. I would highly recommend the Earthbound Organics bagged salads which come in varieties like Romaine baby greens, Fresh Baby Greens, Herb baby greens etc for a daily, immediate source of chlorphyll plus a variety of nutrients like potassim, magnesium and trace minerals like silicon which feed your hair tremendously.

~Jade~

WOW, 2" a month would be 24" a year. You could go from ear length to waist length in one yea. :spinning: I wonder how the Earthrise brand is compared to Source Naturals? Hmm doing research. Also wanted to bump this up for the ladies using Chlorella.

Platinum

I'm not sure why I stopped taking it. I'm going to the health food store today and I'll get some more. Anyone taking Chlorophyll too? Is it necessary to take both? Is one better than the other?

Sorry for all of the questions.:look:

mariofmagdal

I take Earthrise Spirulina, Chlorella, and their Greens Blend (especially for cleansing-includes spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, wheatgrass, alfalfa herb, broccoli floret, chlorophyll, total phycocyanin) along with World Organics Liquid Chlorophyll. It's only been 3 wks using these products.

I have not stopped my other supplements as of yet, I decided to keep taking them until I run out. However, I am not going to discontinue all of them.

The results so far, super strong nails, increased energy, balanced BM's (green), loss of appetite and cravings for sweets. I am sure something is happening with my hair, but I am gonna give it a month or two before I update since my last hair length check is less than a month old.

From reading this thread I have all bases covered. I chose Earthrise because I read consistantly that they are the best, main reason being they are a specialty company, and their Chlorella is the Japanese Y brand.

I started this for it's overall health benefits, if it aids with the growth of my hair that's fine. Since joining this site I'm loving my hair!

Last edited:

Platinum

:bump:

Does anyone else have any feedback? I just bought a bottle of Liquid Chlorophyll from the Herb Shop today. I plan to take this along with Chlorella and my other suppliments.

flowinlocks

Bumping .........
I just bought a bottle of liquid Chlorophyll yesterday. I haven't started taking it yet. Anyone seeing results? Also I was thinking of mixing some in my dc, any thoughts?

Kismet79

I put chlorophyll and BioGreens in my green smoothies. I love it. I think my texture has softened and it's growing. Not sure if the changes are from my smoothies or my diet in general.

luckiestdestiny

Chlorella contains chlorophyll. Chlorophyll in and of itself is just the detox part of chlorella and it will detox the body but will not lead to hair growth. It's the CGF in chlorella plus the amino acids that causes the hair growth.

luckiestdestiny

It is great for detoxing and cleansing the body, though, so have fun with it as you will get healthier, albeit no hair growth.